•Chapter 6•

Loading playlist...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"𝐃𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧, 𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧, 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧"
Tingin
By:Cup of Joe

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

There he is, a certain Dino cap user boy laying on his bed with a phone on his hand. Well-- we all know what is this boi doing. Yep stalking your account. Boboiboy scrolled through your pictures. Some of them are selfies, pictures of you, and etc whatever you post. As he scrolled he stopped when he saw a picture of you,He stared at the photo for long

 As he scrolled he stopped when he saw a picture of you,He stared at the photo for long

'Pretty.. ' Boboiboy was lost in thought as he kept staring at your photo in admiration. Then he read the caption that was tagged.

"Is this the Arnold guy that she mentioned..?" Boboiboy said to himself he decided to check but.

"BOBOIBOY!" the door suddenly slam open causing Boboiboy to be startled by the sudden forced open of the door and unknowingly to him he accidentally tap something in his phone.

"Gah-?! Ochobot?!" Boboiboy exclaimed as he quickly hide his phone from the flying power speara.

"Tok aba called you many times just come down stairs" Ochobot said as he left the room. Boboiboy sighed in relief then he opens his phone again and his eyes widen in disbelief.
He accidentally liked your post-

"Shit-!" he panicked as he fall into his bed. He groaned in pain.

"Aish- she is gonna think I'm a freaking stalker! And worst she will think I'm weird!" Boboiboy panicked as he looked at the photo.

"Oi boboiboy! What's that noise? Quit slacking hurry up I called you many times!'' Tok aba's voice echoed from down stairs.

"J-just a second Tok! I'll go fix my self first!" Boboiboy quickly gets up and fixed his posture.

...

*ding!*

"Oh?" You heard a notification coming from your phone, you decided to check it.

*𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐲_𝟎 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨*

"he liked my old post!" You exclaimed.