chapter 2

Chapter 2
-----------

Anirudh sat in the park, his fingers absentmindedly tracing the strings of his guitar. He stared off into the distance, lost in his thoughts, feeling dejected about not getting admission to film school. He let out a heavy sigh, the weight of disappointment settling on his shoulders.

Just then, Bondita appeared, her eyes filled with concern as she approached him. Without a word, she settled herself on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck in a comforting embrace. Anirudh was taken aback by her sudden closeness but soon found a sense of solace in her touch.

Bondita looked up at him with eyes full of empathy, trying to offer him some comfort in his moment of distress. She gently caressed his cheek and whispered softly, " arre admission he reject hua hain ,tere koi gf chorke nahi gaye hain jo tu asa muh bana ke ghum raha hain..agle saal dekhna tera admission hoga,arre film industry ko pata nahi hai ke kitne bade director ko reject kar rahe hain."

Anirudh felt a warmth spreading through him at her reassuring words. He could feel the tension easing from his body as her presence calmed his troubled mind. He looked into her eyes, filled with gratitude for her unwavering support.

-----

Anirudh and Bondita, along with their friends, set off on a trek through the lush green mountains, eager for an adventure in the great outdoors. The crisp mountain air filled their lungs as they made their way up the winding trails, surrounded by the beauty of nature.

As they hiked along the rugged terrain, Anirudh and Bondita found themselves lost in conversation, sharing stories and laughter with their friends. The sun shone brightly overhead, casting a warm glow on their faces as they traversed through the dense forest, experiencing the thrill of exploration and discovery.

The group stopped for a break at a picturesque clearing, where they sat down to catch their breath and admire the stunning view of the valley below. Bondita reached into her backpack and pulled out a delicious spread of snacks, much to the delight of their hungry companions.

Anirudh watched fondly as Bondita passed around the food, her eyes sparkling with joy and excitement. He felt a surge of affection for her, admiring her adventurous spirit and unwavering enthusiasm for life.

After replenishing their energy, the group continued their trek, following the trail deeper into the heart of the mountains. They encountered a cascading waterfall along the way, its crystal-clear waters glistening in the sunlight. Anirudh and Bondita couldn't resist the temptation to dip their toes in the cool, refreshing pool at the base of the waterfall, their laughter echoing through the valley.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden hue over the landscape, Anirudh and Bondita stood side by side, taking in the breathtaking beauty of nature surrounding them.

-----

As the evening descended, Bondita found herself tucked in bed, shivering and burning with fever. Her mother fussed over her, applying a cool compress to her forehead and urging her to rest. Bondita's cheeks were flushed, and she looked pale and weak, her eyes heavy with exhaustion.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, and Anirudh stood outside, concern written all over his face. Bondita's mother welcomed him in, explaining the situation and expressing her gratitude for his visit. Anirudh nodded gravely, his gaze focusing on Bondita, who weakly smiled in response to his presence.