Chapter 12: A New Assignment

So right now this is the next chapter in the fanfic and I might make this a little smaller than usual because like every book I've read so far, there needs to be a few changes to the script just as there is going to be revising the whole thing in the fanfic. It will take some doing, but I'm very confident I will pull this off and have you guys thinking with your caps on about what could happen next. So far in this journey I am considering a new series during this time to get more ideas on my mind by rewriting a lot of bad stories into better ones because most of them that me and my friends solve aren't the same as they once were. Anyway glad you guys waited this long, it's now time I present to you the next chapter synopsis. 

As the Mad Hatters explore more parts of the campus including the Headmaster's office, the Thea Sisters decide to craft a plan to know a bit more about the strange behavior of the small group. Meanwhile, the Hatters get a special assignment from Thea Stilton herself.

________________________________________________________________________________

As the five sister friends finished their breakfast they were then to put the next steps of their small plan into action. They decided in order to figure out what the four students were up to, they were going to do some digging by getting closer to them. All they learned so far was that their old teacher, Thea Stilton was asking them about something very important. The question was what? Luckily, they managed to retrieve information about their schedules for class by following their whereabouts throughout the day. At first they were just normal transfer students who wanted to get attention but then they knew something else. The four of them were talking in secret. But what were they discussing? Were they trying to get all the attention from the school? 

They still didn't have any clues as they were following their every move for right there during most of the morning. All they knew was that these students were having a certain assignment with their former yet now returned teacher, Professor Stilton.

The girls secretly followed us to Mrs. Stilton's classroom as the four of us were talking to Thea.

"So I take it that assembly went smoothly for you four?" Thea asked us.

"Eh I don't know, to be honest I usually don't do well with big crowds, especially an entire academy." Don replied rubbing his arm.

"Who was that girl that tripped us over? I would love to give her a piece of my mind." Sophie said as she started cracking her knuckles.

"Uh Soph, I don't think you should go that length. But yes, that student who pestered us. Ruby was it? Do you know her?" Phil replied as he held her down while looking at Mrs. Stilton.

Thea sighed sadly at us and responded. "Unfortunately, yes, Ruby Flashfur. She is one of the more infamous students at the school which some say and I have catalogued her events in some of my stories about the Thea Sisters both here at the college and before and after their great adventures in the world." 

"She was with a few other girls I guess? I saw them in the auditorium whom were giggling next to Ruby." Don squeaked remembering the three other girls that sat next to Ruby during the ceremony.

"I believe those are Ruby's friends, Connie, Zoe, and Alicia, who call themselves the Ruby Crew. They've always been jealous of my faithful students for months and want to be declared the valedictorians for the end of the semester." Thea explained.

"Have they always been jealous of the Thea Sisters ever since they started?" Phil questioned Thea.

"Maybe, but you don't have to worry about them. For right now, I believe there is an assignment that the four of you can work on independently." Thea spoke as she looked through her drawers at her desk. She then found four identical papers that had a simple task listed on each one. There was also a sticky note attached to them with a certain color.