Chapter 1: Orion Pax

In the dawn of time, two celestial deities, Primus and Unicron, loomed over the cosmos

In the dawn of time, two celestial deities, Primus and Unicron, loomed over the cosmos. Primus embodied the essence of creation and vitality, whereas his malevolent counterpart, Unicron, personified chaos, malevolence, and obliteration. These eternal foes took on the colossal forms of celestial metallic bodies, locked in an unending cosmic struggle. Primus transformed into the nurturing world of Cybertron, a bastion of life and prosperity.

In contrast, Unicron evolved into a monstrous planet, hungering to consume and devastate entire universes. Drawing upon his life essence, Primus gave birth to diminutive Cybertronian beings, the Transformers, by fracturing his essence into Sparks. He then assembled thirteen valiant warriors to combat Unicron, christening them the Primes, who would later become known as the Thirteen Original Primes.

In a climactic confrontation, Megatronus Prime, one of the most formidable among the Primes, turned traitor, slaying his beloved, Solus Prime, and pledging allegiance to Unicron, forever becoming known as The Fallen. Ultimately, Unicron and his newfound disciple met defeat as Primus entrapped his brother within his planetary form, banishing him into the abyss of deep space. The remaining Primes exiled The Fallen to another dimension, condemning him to eternal imprisonment.

Following the disappearance of the Primes, more Transformers emerged, populating the entire expanse of Cybertron. As Primus entered a deep slumber, he utilized an artifact known as The Matrix of Leadership to transmit power through generations of Primes, ensuring the continuation of their legacy.

__________________________________________________

Morning dawned on Cybertron, casting a soft metallic sheen over the towering spires and gleaming structures of Iacon, the heart of Cybertronian civilization. Within the colossal city, nestled deep within the mighty frame of Metroplex, a young data clerk lay fast asleep in his study, surrounded by scattered data pads and holo-screens displaying ancient texts. His name was Orion Pax, a curious and unassuming mech with a penchant for delving into the annals of Cybertron's storied past.

The door to the study slid open with a soft hiss, and a tall, imposing figure stepped inside. His armor was a deep blue, trimmed with the gleaming silver of a seasoned warrior. This was Ultra Magnus, commander of the Cybertron Elite Guard and a guardian and foster father to the young clerk. He paused, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he observed Orion, slumped over his desk, lost in the throes of an unfinished dream.

"Orion. Orion, wake up!" Ultra Magnus' voice was deep and resonant, carrying the weight of command, yet tempered with the warmth of familial care.

Orion stirred, blinking groggily as he lifted his head. "Huh? Ultra Magnus?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you," Ultra Magnus said, stepping closer. "I see that you fell asleep in your study again."

Orion rubbed the sleep from his optics, glancing down at the scattered data pads. "I did?"