prologue...missing you.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

A loud gasp leaves his lips as he sits up opening his eyes. He coughs catching his breath as he looks at the environment he's in which was completely unfamiliar to him.

White. Just a calm white space with no doors or windows as it began to freak him out. Is he in heaven? How long has he been gone for? Is his family okay?

His breathing grew worse while his anxiety increased as he stands to his feet with a stumble, looking down to see him in no shirt and blue jeans, his chest healed and there was no blood which allowed him to assume the worst.

"Yo! Where the fuck am I!" He yelled in a bit of irritation turning and moving around seeing nobody in sight which made him even more frustrated.

"Relax Reece." A soft voice echoed out making him stop moving. His breathing dies down a bit because of the familiar voice that called him.

"Lai?" Maurice calls out looking around to find her before him, landing his eyes on his beautiful sister who was sitting on the ground building legos.

She looks up at him with a smile who does the exact same seeing someone familiar and close to him. "Sit." She ushers him who furrowed his eyebrows but complies, slowly going to sit across from her on the floor, still looking around at the unfamiliar place.

"Alaina, ¿Dónde estoy? What is this place? Why are we here? Am I dead?" He asked in yet a frantic making Alaina laugh with shaking her head.

She continues to build her LEGO set and Maurice watches her, every piece she picks up made his eyes trail to watch. "For one, no you're not dead..well not yet. You're in a coma and I am apart of your imagination, your dream if you will. During a coma, a person's level of consciousness is significantly reduced, and they are not responsive to their environment. Right now, you are not responsive to the real world."

Maurice nods slightly to his sister's figure of his imagination. "How long I been out?" He scratches his head.

"2 weeks."

His eyes widen. "Damn. What the fuck."

"I knoww You missed starting your tour, Royalty's first day." He shook his head. "Adrian's been worried sick too, been coming to your hospital room everyday and sat in the chair praying for you to come back."

Maurice sighs hearing how devastated his whole family must be, especially Adrian but at this rate, he's feeling like giving up. Saying 'what's the point' to all of this.

"What're you thinking about Reece?" Alaina asked him out his thoughts that crowded him.

"I don't think I want to come back." Alaina gaped setting her lego pieces down looking at her brother.

She then shrugged and nodded putting her hands up in defense "If that's what you want to do."

"You're not going to stop me?"