Chapter 1: Really Marcus

*Princess's POV*

*Setting: P.E.*

I was walking from Ms. Elara's class when I met up with CaRae. We were walking towards our P.E. class. CaRae and I have been best friends since Pre-K. She's always been there for me. Our P.E. teacher Mrs. Watson was taking role call. CaRae and I started talking since our last names both started with W. "Princess Washington!", Mrs. Watson shouted. "Here!", I responded. "CaRae Wellington!", Mrs. Watson shouted. "Here!", She responded." Okay guys today is a running day so go on and run 15 laps, 15 is an "A" 16+ is extra credit, below that is an "F" NO EXCEPTIONS!", Mrs.Watson stated. CaRae and I ran 20 laps, we were two of the fastest girls in the class, so it was pretty easy. After running those laps, we headed to the locker room and changed. The bell rang and we headed our separate ways. Off to Ms.Mccoy's class.

*Setting : Ms.Mccoy's Class*

" Alright class take out your history books and get started on the review questions.", said Ms.Mccoy. Ms.Mccoy is my favorite teacher. She's really nice and she's easy going. This is also my favorite class, I don't know why but it just is. " Uh.. Ms.Mccoy can you help me on this...I don't understand it.", a boy named Marcus said as he raised his hand. " I'm kinda busy but,... Princess can help you." I was totally shocked! Marcus. Marcus Jones. Marcus is one of the hottest guys in school. Every girl wanted him.. well except me. He wasn't my type,I saw him as a shallow person. " Are you sure 'cause I don't wanna catch uptighitis." The whole class laughed. " I don't wanna catch ignoratitis from you." The whole class started throwing "ooohh's" and laughs. "Quiet down class. Now Princess go on and help Marcus." I pulled out a chair that was near him and sat down. " What do you need help on?", I questioned. " I need help on... DEEZ NUTS!", he shouted. The whole class roared with laughter. I stood there just waiting for them to stop. " I'm sure you aint GOT EM!", I stated. The class started building up on laughter and cries. " QUIET DOWN CLASS!!!!", Ms.Mccoy shouted. I should've just kept my mouth shut, now my favorite teacher is pissed. The class finally stopped laughing and the bell rang. I felt something hovering over me, I turned around and realized it was Marcus. "You need to stop doing that.", I whined. "Nope. You too fine for me to stop." "Shut up! We're only in high school." "So. That don't mean nothing." I stared at him like he was stupid. Does he know anything at all that young love never works. "Girl,quit playin' I know you want me." "Boy bye!" "See you later sweet cheeks!" "Bye Felicia!". I finally got to class, then the tardy bell rang.

*Marcus POV*

I couldn't get Princess out my mind. I mean she cool and stuff, but I don't see us together. Maybe it's just my hormones acting up. She isn't my type... right? I don't know why but lately she's been in my head A LOT and I just want her out of it. I dated a few girls before, but they just want an image. They just want to say yea I'm dating the hottest guy in school AND he got money. I do got money though. I'm not looking for love 'cause I'm still young, but Princess is just making me act different. NAH I'm trippin'. She's never gonna fall for a guy like me. The bell rang and knocked me out of my thoughts. It's time to go home. I saw Princess walking out her classroom. I saw another girl walking just right in front of me. I finna holla at this chick. She fine too. "Hey girl wassup." She rolled her eyes, I knew she liked the attention. "Um... Why are you talking to me?" "'Cause I got the power to do so" "Well I'm not interested." " I know you playing hard to get ma, just chill for a second" "Mira chico. Si me quieres, entonces usted tiene que entender lo que acabo de decir!" "El hombre que soy medio puertorriqueno, entonces si le parece que no se nada, entonces adios!"{Translation: "Look boy if you want me then you have to understand what I just said""Man I'm half Puerto Rican, so If you think I don't know anything then bye!"} " Ok I see you can speak my language. I'm Marielle." "And I'm Marcus." "Well Marcus i'm sorry for judging you." "Well, wanna come over to my place and chill?" "We just met." "So, I'm friendly." "Alright then." We headed to my car and I opened the door for her. "Nice ride" I had a Mercedes Benz. "I know right" "You are so cocky." " I know that too." "Okay, so what we 'bout to do?" I put my hand on her thigh. "Um.. no we just met so yea." She softly pushed my hand away. "Woah! Turst me I'm not like that." "Alright that's good 'cause...never mind.""Just tell me, we cool.""Nah." At that moment her phone rang. "Um...I gotta go this is important." "Ight, want me to drop you off?" "Nah I'm good,see you tomorrow." "See ya chicka!" Now I know Princess isn't anywhere near my thoughts, blocked her out. Maybe Marielle is just what I need to get off liking Princess. Maybe.

{A/N: This is my first time writing give me some feedback on this. Thank you to the 6 people who viewed my first chapter thank you so much!}
*Picture of Princess and CaRae to the side*