Chapter 5: Time Consuming

*Marcus P.O.V.*

I thought about my life. I thought about my relationship with Marielle. I thought about my nephew. I thought about my sister. I thought about...Princess. I can't seem to get her out of my head. Marielle and I have been a bit distant , but I can't end up hurting her over a little stupid feeling. I decided to just get over it Princess ain't worth it.

*School*

"What you mean you can't take it no more?", I asked Marielle. "Its means I'm done Marcus! I can't handle you being distant! You are my boyfriend, why are you ignoring me? I have tried countless times to fucking show you how much I care! You still reject me! If you don't want me just say so!", she cried. I held my head in my hands. This is fucked up man! I really like Marielle, but this is too much. "Ight, if that's what you want we done!", I said dryly. I turned on my heels and walked away. She stood there with a blank expression on her face. Guilt. Guilt is all that came to my mind.

*Princess P.O.V. Setting:Class*

I rolled my eyes at the stupid jokes Marcus was trying to "impress" me with. What's the deal with him? Does he actually think I'm gonna fall for him like that? Well he better think twice cause it ain't gonna happen. The bell rang. School is over. Marcus followed me to my car. "What you want Marcus?", I asked. "You ma." "Don't you have a.girlfriend or something like that?" "Nah we broke up, so I'm single. You wanna get with papi!", he said. I rolled my eyes and reached for the door handle. I was stopped by hands that held a grip on me tight. I turned around to see Marcus so close to my face. His lips brushed against mine. "Uh... I gotta g-" I was inturpted by the clash of his lips into mine. I felt eyes on me. Very sad eyes. I opened my eyes to see his ex girlfriend Marielle standing there in shock and betrayal. I pulled away and quickly got in the car and drove away. I don't know what's wrong with Marcus nowadays.

*Marcus P.O.V.*

I kissed her. It felt real. It felt magical. She got in her car and drove away. I turned to see a hurt Marielle coming my way. "What-" SLAP! "Oh I see why you were ignoring me its cause of that bitvh huh?" "First off she ain't no bitch, she gon be my girl...soon. And second we aren't together." She walked away with anger. I watched her leave.

*Marielle P.O.V.*

He's gonna get it. Marcus wants me to break my shell. I know exactly what he wants. I gathered my things and prepared my clothing. I was gonna pay Marcus a visit. I checked myself in the mirror before I left. "Dad I'm gonna go study with my friends." "Okay meja! Be back before 12:00 okay?" "Okay dad. Bye.", I replied back. I got out the house and took the bus to Marcus's place. I was at his place. Ready. Set. Go. Knock konck knock.

*Marcus P.O.V.*

My sister and nephew went over to a friends house and I invited Princess over for a little hangout. She reluctantly agreed cause I promised to stop annoying her after this occasion. Knock knock knock. It's probably her. I opened the door smiling just to frown as I see Marielle. "Hey can we talk?",she asked. "Sure. Come in.", I replied. She marched over into the living room and sat on the couch. "What's on your mind?", I asked. "I just wanted to come over and talk about what happened." "Okay go ahead.", I said. She got closer to where I was, but I didn't mind. "So I was just here to apologize for lashing out and slapping you." "That's it?" "Oh and I brought a gift for you." "Okay. What is it?",I asked. "This.",she said as she removed her shirt. "Looked Marielle I don't wa-" I felt warm lips on mine and I couldnt take it no more. I grasped her booty as she grinded on me. She remove her pants and laid me down. She got on top of me and pulled out the rubber. The door banged open. "Hey Marcus I'm he-", Princess shouted. I looked at. Her with sorry eyes. "Well I didn't know I was disturbing your little session so imma just go.", she said. "You better go!", Marielle shouted. "Okay bitch... Look here I ain't no chick you gon mess with honey. My name is Princess Monique Serenity Washington! Okay so remember that when you try to boss me around like you own shit. I'm out!" "Bye hoe." "Hoe.... How am I a hoe? Huh? How many people have I fucked?" "How would I know?" "Exactly! I'm still a damn virgin and you over poppin your overused pussy in front of a guy you just met let along date him. I haven't even been in a relationship before at all. I'm not a hoe. If anything I'm a girl who knows her place.", Princess said. "Princess look, I didn't know you was gon see- I mean I didn't know it was gon happen like that. Look I still wanna have this date what do you say?", I asked her. "I guess I can stay I mean I don't have anything else to do. So, yeah!", She said. Marielle already dressed up. "I'll see you tomorrow baby.",she said as she kissed my lips. I pulled away. She mugged Princess and left.

*Picture of Princess (again)*

{A/N: Please point out mistakes. Thank you!}