Chapter 42: The storm passes by

Back to where we left off...

Dahyun crosses her hands at the space above as she thinks carefully "The information you gave me was quite shocking who knows what kind of creatures exist and yes it is scary because it something were to happen it'll unpredictable though Chaeyoung is weird I believe she won't harm anyone also she is my friend now, she's fun, strange and I would like to get to know her more and of course learn music together." she replies sincerely as she remembers the time she spent with Chaeyoung especially when they played the piano together.

Mina and Momo looks at each other, smiling at Dahyun response.

With the power out and darkness is approaching they lighten up some candles and prepares dinner conversing as they go on.

When they were done they check up on Chaeyoung but it seems the girl was still asleep being considerate about not wanting to disturb her the three proceeded to eat.

After settling the dishes they prepared the living room as their sleepover as Dahyun was gonna sleep on the Myoui's house.

When it's time to go bed Mina however decided to check on the Chaeyoung one last time before joining Momo and Dahyun.

"Worried aren't you?" Momo teases

"Shut up Momo." Mina glares as stomps away

Upon entering the basement on her bed, Chaeyoung was still in deep slumber.

She carefully advance to Chaeyoung's bed and sits by it, the mattress sinks yet the girl shown no sign of reaction. The candle light illuminating the girl's distress face far from comfort

Mina places the candle on the bedside table, releasing a sympathetic sigh "You're still having nightmares aren't you I wonder it the storm had got something to do with it atleast your wounds have healed" She watches Chaeyoung's close eyes twitching and the uneven rise and falls of her breathings, she grabs a towel and wipes the sweat that had form on the girl's forehead.

Chaeyoung quivers and sniffs, still trapped in the harsh horror since the storm began, Mina frowns concernly and climbs on the bed hugging her hoping to ease the nightmare.

No she didn't have feelings for Chaeyoung she just wanted to help her.

Meanwhile

"What's taking Mina too long?" Dahyun ask as they finish the final touches of their sleepover in the living room

"Probably cuddling with Chaeyoung right now." Momo chuckles as she plops down the pillows, covering herself with the blanket.

"You think so, Does she like Chaeyoung?" Dahyun lifts the blanket joining Momo underneath the sheets.

"I don't know it's fun to tease her though when it comes to Chaeyoung." Momo moves closer to Dahyun

Noticing this Dahyun blushes and tries to move away "What are you doing?" However Momo was quick to hug her.

"It's cold it's better of we cuddle like this." Momo grins

"I know it you like me don't you" Dahyun gives up and buries herself to Momo's warmth

"Obviously." Momo doesn't deny