Sixty seven

amelia pov.'

As the call disconnected, three active addresses popped up on my phone screen.

"He's a bastard to play these dirty games with me," I muttered under my breath, frustration boiling inside me. I knew I had to ensure my daughter's safety once I reached the right address. The thought of anything happening to her sent a shiver down my spine; she was my everything, my sole source of livelihood. Determined yet anxious, I braced myself for whatever lay ahead, praying for her safety every step of the way.

"My daughter, my Jule ." The words echoed in my mind, a constant reminder of the precious bond we shared. With each passing moment, the thought of her safety consumed me entirely. I would move mountains to ensure she remained unharmed, for she was not just my daughter, but the very essence of my being.

I still remember when she was little and wanted a purple gun she saw on some show. She was so stubborn about getting that gun. When she was told no, she cut herself in anger. It was heart breaking to see her so upset, but she just wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted. That determination of hers, even at such a young age, always amazed me. but never thought of this time when ill be on the urge of losing her .

i cant trust salvator he might have given me wrong address to mislead i sent a few men to check on the addresses. my phone rang. i hurriedly picked up.

''tell me you found her. 'waited for answer..

''ma'am we checked the two places but didn't found anything.''i closed my eyes shut in frustration.

''then why the hell you have called me.. get lost if you didn't get anything.''i yell at them.

''sorry ma'am we didn't found miss jule but we did found a wooden box.''i froze in my place thinking about various possibilities what could be in the box and i ordered them to take it to me.

after few minutes the box was Infront  of me. its black wooden small box. my heart froze at the thought of something belong to jule might be in there.

time is ticking its almost passing.. 1 hour .. he told me of 1 hour and its almost passing by....

my hands are shaking to open the box i don't have enough courage to open the box. my mind is to busy with thousand of thoughts' ordered to open the box.. once its open.

i scream when the box open my breath stuck on my throat after watching a blooded hand on the box.it has so many cut on the hand and its brutal.

it takes few minute for me to take a settle breath after watching horrified scene here, im going to kill salvator if this scene relate  anything to jule. after checking the box properly its turned out to be a fake hand covered with blood..

''its fucking sick joke.''i scream in frustration. its getting dirtier now..

''ma'am there is a note in this box.''my assistant hands me a note covered in blood written in blood..i took the note...

its some kind of address middle of nowhere in the jungle.. my heart froze at the thought of something happen to my daughter...

the note says to come alone..