7.A Long Day...

!WARNING MOTIONS!
FAMILY HATRED AND DARK HUMOR

Y/n's POV
October 8 2023
The past days with everyone has been filled with A Lot Of things and I just don't want to be here anymore especially right now.Toni wanted to leave the house after the HUGE argument her and Juice had so me and her drove back to my new apartment and stayed there.I obviously went back after Jays Birthday Dinner I have the worst headache and no I'm not hungover, I do need a drink though.i drove alone to the arena today which wasn't bad but it was kind of quiet but again im in a faction with all guys so I think I'm just use to hearing the guys talk 24/7.i arrived at the arena and I my outfit just says im fucking tired and want to sleep but it's at least cute.

(Y/n's Outfit)

I haven't seen any of the boys yet which is odd

I haven't seen any of the boys yet which is odd.As I was walking to the locker room Rene came with a cameraman behind her."Luna Hey I just want to ask why did Jay put himself in the eliminator and not you.",She says putting the mic close to me."Rene that will be Ms.Luna or Ms.Diosa to you from now on that's not how you treat a Goddess like me.",I said as she looks confused."Anyways I need to train more for my match at Full Gear and I can't get injured before the match because if I do well shits gonna start around here and everyone is not going to like it.",I said with a smile."If you excuse me I have to go check up on the guys.",I say and walk to the locker room but a cameraman was following me.

I get to the locker room and open the door to see Juice crying on the couch and the 2 Brothers comforting him and Jay pacing back-and-forth on the phone."Maybe I came at a wrong time.",I said closing the door."It fine,juice is still upset about You know.",Colten said knowing not to say the thing because there's a camera."But we do have another issue.",Austin said looking at Jay then Me."What happened because I'm tired and I think I'm going to get more stressed out.",I said sitting on the arm of the couch."All of our Gears got stolen,so Jay can't wrestle tonight.",Austin said and I knew what was coming for me."so that means if none one has there stuff then I have to wrestle Adam Page tonight.",I said getting my bag and walking to my little room and slammed the door.I was just gonna change but I wasn't gonna do my makeup.

[Y/n's Gear]