1.

BRMMMMM , BRMMMMM , BRMMMM !
I stand up and turn my alarm clock off.

5:00 .
I take some old t-shirt and some old jeans and wear them. Not that I like old clothes but I have no choice. I'm omega in my pack, and I'm eaveb happy cause I have a room. Well inside is just my bed and some clothes on the floor cause there is not place for anything more. And u have no much many to buy something...

Fast, i make my way to the kitchen. I have to make a breakfast for the pack. Tomorrow is my 16th birthday , and I hope that I will find my mate that will save me from this hell. Hope is everything I have.

When I come in the kitchen I start to make some sandwiches . I put them in the plate , and put plate on the table , I me other things that they need for breakfast , and just when I put the last thing my Alpha Mond come in the kitchen .

' Sat the he'll are you still doing here ' ! He shout on me.

' I'm so sorry, that will never happen again. '

Well they don't give me to be in the kitchen when they are eating. What do I eat? Well I eat the things that stay after them...

"I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN NEVER AGAIN " He shout and sleep me , I feel down on the ground .
Then he kick me, in my stomach so strong that blood come from my mouth. But I didn't cry. If I cry it will be worse.
But he should cry if he know hoo was he kicking. He is kicking last Royal. The Princess of Al werewolves. But he don't know. I don't know ore eather..

* Flash back. *

'Look Harmony , you must go there. Here is war going on. You must be safe my little princess. ' My mom say as she kissed my forhead.

But I don't wanna go mummy , I'm safe here with you. '
-" Listen my baby princess, if you want to make me and you're mom happy you have to go. Alpha Mark is going to take care of you. Promise. But listen this too . You can't show THEM you're powers, they can't know that you're princess.AND DONT EVER FORGET WHO ARE YOU .Now go my baby girl. " My father say as he give me to Alpha Mark.

Alpha Mark really did take care of me, but then one day rogues attacked us, and Mark died... He died protecting me. After that everybody hate me.

* Flash back ends *

" NOW GO , YOU LITTLE BITCH . " Alpha Mond say and I went automatically from there . When I come in my room I stand up by my mirror and take of my shirt. There were scars everywhere . I start to cry. How much do I have to take this? I can't anymore. I lie on the bed and decide do jump school for today. But they will pay. I swear they will.

After that , I feel asleep , hopping for that my mate will accept me , do I can get a it of this shitting hell.

----------

I awake in 17:00 . O shit . Is soon time for all pack to come on dinner . Oh no! I have to get ready everything, or in else I'm in big trouble.

I take my shirt on again and run down stairs . I decide to make some chicken with potatoes.

I make everything ready, and take little food and eat fast , and when I run aut from kitchen , pack come in. Just in time.

I went in bathroom take fast shower and run back in my room. Tomorrow is my birthday... I can't wait...
I TAKE on my PJ, and feel asleep.

----------

AND HERE IS IT. FIRST PART OF THIS BOOK. I SORRY I KNOW IT SUCK , BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER.

And sorry for all bad grammar.

Please give this book a chance.