Unexepected Comeback

Hey this Varon-chan but u can call me Ultima. Welcome to my first story!

If there is any error in the story, then i apologize for that but pls enjoy the story and comment if u like it.

----------------------------------------------------

It's a nice vacation for Tsumiki as she snuggled in her bean bag.

"Nyaaaaa~" Tsumiki said as she snuggled at her bean bag.It was silent for awhile, until she heard a clanging sound at the door.

Tsumiki got up and went to see who is there. She went there and saw a letter lying on the floor. She pick it up and read it.

The letter said "Go to Neko-chan station. Wait for the others to come. And stick with Io, I'll be honest, I never doubt you two. And here, some Neko dollars. They can be handy, for the fullest of time".

Tsumiki wondered who sent this letter, but she also is wondering why this person know about her realtionship with Io. She shrugged and brush the thought aside.

"Better agree to this guy, i'm sure the others are there" Tsumiki said. So she take a bath, dress up and went to the station.

(A few minutes later)

"Thought so......." Tsumiki thought as she was right. They ARE here. That guy really invited them one by one.

Io and others waited for Tsumiki to come when Tsumiki greeted them. "Ohaiyou"

"Ohaiyou Tsumiki!" Hime and Mayoi greeted back when they noticed her. Io was in deep thought. And Sakaki was buying some drinks at the nearest vending machine.

When Io notice Tsumiki was here, a pat in the head was expected. Tsumiki just lowered her head and blushed.

"Ohaiyou, Tsumiki" Io said. After some minutes, Tsumiki gained confidence "O-Ohaiyou" Tsumiki stuttered.

"So.... What are we going to do now?" Sakaki asked as he got back from the vending machine. Just as they are going to answer, some voice answered for them.

"You have to meet with me..."

Everyone was frozen when they heard it. Not everyone as Tsumiki and Io was stunned that they knew that voice.

"It can't be....." They said in unison. Then they saw a red ball hurling towards to their location. The ball then explode and a certain someone appeared.

"I am back, my friends"