Dark Wings of Fire AU

Okay, I had an idea for this comic you made and I have plans to draw it, but since you own this AU I figured I'd run it by you first

Glory: what if Kestrel didn't actually kill her but knocked her out, leaving her to be found by the sky wings and taken to Scarlet who raises her up as a thoughtless mercenary. Leaving Glory to be in the top 10 most feared dragons of Pyrhhia, and who killed most of the top generals in the battle between Ice/Sky and Sand.

Tsunami: barely managed to survive after her body was dumped into the river. She floated along the water until she washed ashore somewhere near Jade mountain where a rouge group of seawings found her and took her home. After that, she was muzzled and kept by her mother's side just like Anenome. But is constantly punished for trying to speak out and get back to her friends.

Clay: was pulled from the river and rescued, although, he was drafted into Burn's army once he recovered and was given a "troop". Not wanting anyone else to die, Clay's heart hardened as he thought his true family had all been killed by Morrowseer, so he makes it his life's mission to kill the Nightwing who caused all of this in the first place.

Sunny: sold to Blister due to her weird looks and scales, although the group that Vulture runs intercepted the package and took Sunny for themselves. She was used as a bargaining chip for control over the Outclaws, which Thorn fought brilliantly to protect. At the cost of her tail, Sunny had been freed. Now, she looks around for any signs of her friends, desperate to know that they are okay.

I already like what you've done with Starflight so he's perfect!

What to you think about these little head cannons for your AU?