Screaming

In the morning everyone is fixing the ship while Megatron coordinate them. ,,Where is Starscream?" Knockout asked while fixing the broken panel. ,, Guys look what I just found" Commander yelled while entering behind his back. Medic turned around and immediately saw Scraplet laying down in his arms. ,, AAAAAAHHHHH" he yelled while jumping on Dreadwing who upon seeing what is he holding immediately backed up against the Megatron. Soundwave and Shockwave both jumped on the table and screamed. Megatron looked at Starscream and saw Scraplet standing in his arms. He immediately pulled his blade and backed up against his comrades. They are all frightened, scraplets are the most dangerous things on Cybertron, is he out of his mind. ,,Guys look how cute he is, can we keep him " he asked excited. ,, AAAAAAHHHHH STAY AWAY" Knockout yelled while gripping onto Dreadwing, Soundwave immideatly yelled at him,, STARSCREAM PUT THAT DOWN!" Dreadwing also added ,,KILL IT, NOW!" Megatron was in the biggest shock, he saw what those creatures can do to a bot and how much painful they are. ,,WE ARE NOT KEEPING THAT " He yelled while backing up. ,,Oh please he will behave, come on" Starscream pleaded. For the first time in a while desepicons agreed by shouting one loud,,NOOOOOOO" at him. ,, How hard did you hit him, my lord, it appiers his procesor is broken" Shockwave asked while backing up. ,,WE ARE NOT KEEPING THAT!" Megatron yelled. ,,Oh come on he's nice, look" Starscream said while coming closer on what Knockout just screamed while holding up on Dreadwing. Everyone backed up while screaming. Knockout was glued on Dreadwing's back and didn't stop screaming quietly. Megatron was ready to terminate the scraplet but when he saw it Scrapy immediately climbed up to Starscream's neck and started shaking. ,,Calm down Scrapy, it's going to be ok" Starscream said while gently petting him on the head. Megatron calmed down for a bit, he didn't bite anyone yes but having something like that on the ship is a huge risk. ,,My lord he doesn't bite others, trust me" Starscream stepped up for him ,,If I'm lying he would eat me right here and now." ,,It's true but still" Megatron said still wondering what to say. ,, Just place your arm on his head, he won't bite " Starscream pleaded with everyone. Dreadwing and Shockwave immediately backed up while Soundwave hid behind them, he didn't have choice. Megatron gently placed his arm in front of the Scraplet expecting to be biten but instead he just felt small head leaning against his servo and purring. Everyone looked amazed, he didn't bite just purred. Megatron backed up again but this time he is assured that he was indeed safe. ,,See he doesn't bite " Starscream said while holding him gently ,, please my lord, I will take care of him I promise." Megatron just looked at Starscream and saw his puppy eyes and scraplet with his sad look. ,, Fine then he can stay " Megatron said while looking at the frightened crew. ,,YEEEEEESSSS!" Starscream cheered while Scrapy jumped happily on the floor. ,, But he's fully your responsibility." Megatron said. ,,Yes, yes I know if he brake something or do something I'm responsible and for his wellbeing and that's stuff, Scrapy you are staying here" he said while picking him up and leaving to his bedroom to put him to sleep. Megatron looked at disappointed Soundwave and frightened Dreadwing's along with Knockout on his back. ,, What " he asked,,he didn't bit me." Dreadwing came forward but Knockout won't let go of him. ,, Knockout he left" Dreadwing said while trying to get him off but medic was frightened, he held onto him like a big cat to a tree. ,, Knockout please be logical" Said Shockwave while looking at him. ,, I'm not going anywhere near that thing" medic yelled while gripping tighter. ,, Dreadwing place our medic in his room and get back to work " Megatron ordered. He just said yes and went there with Knockout on his back. ,, I hope that you thought about this my lord" Shockwave said while looking at him. ,, We'll see " he answered while thinking about what he had done.