Happy ever after.

The end? That's what Amber thought this moment was as she watched Wes Hicks be put in handcuffs by Kirby Reed as lights flashed in the night time. Her, Tara, The twins, Liv and Sam and a lot of woodsboro residents watching the anticipated take down of Wes Hick. How? well Amber will remeber how for the rest of her life.

_____

When Tara woke up in Ambers arms the next morning, she realized something, this is what she wanted and she didn't care anymore.

Amber had woken up a few moments after Tara and it wasn't awkward, it was actually perfect. They laid there but didn't dare to talk about last night.

Tara finally made a move though and kissed Amber who was facing her on her side. "Goodmorning Ambs, Can i take a shower?" Amber nodded and the girl and studered out her response "Yeah, Yeah of course you can Tar" and she smiled.

Amber got ready in room while and Tara took a shower and then the fate happened.

Amber had checked her phone seeing ALOT of missed texts and calls from her freinds saying that "Wes came by my house last night asking for Tara"
that one was from Mindy. Amber then checked her camera and saw Wes knocking on her door at what seems very early.

Tara walked out of the bathroom in only her towel, face white as a ghost, tears about to fall and, phone in hand. "Sam knows."

Amber didn't know what to do. "How?" She asked.
Tara walked closer and grabbed some of her left over clothes and changed real quick "Wes came by the house last night talking none sense, Sam obviously didn't know what was going on and sent him away"

Tara paused though "She knows Amber. I know my sister."

Amber explained to Tara how Wes came to the house and to the Twins house and Tara decided something.

Tara sat down next to Amber on the bed and grabbed her hands. "Let's tell Kirby" She looked at Amber for any signs of discomfort but there was none. "I Love you Amber, I'm so fucking tired of not being able to love you because of him. Let's tell everyone. I just want you."

In that moment it was decided and Amber made a call to a few friends. Wes was finally going to be put to justice.

"HE WHAT-." Sam screamed from a couch of the living room. The Twins, Liv, Sam, Richie and Kirby and of course Amber and Tara where in the Freeman's living room when the bomb got dropped.

Pure shock. That's what that was. Tara and Amber had explained everything to the group. Emotions of all kinds were expressed some... better than others but all that mattered was Kirby calling someone and leaving the room.

They knew what this meant. Wes was about to go down. Soon everyone left and sadly Sam taking Tara with her and nobody yet dared to speak about what happened yesterday or today or what will happen.

Amber spent the most of her day figuring out what the fuck to do. College? School? Finally she worried about herself. Tara had called her and they talked until Kirby interrupted the call with some news.

That's how Amber found herself standing behind Tara holding her waist at 9:54 pm on a thursday night when the door to the Hicks got knocked on by one Kirby Reed and Ex-Sheriff, Dwight Dewey Riley.

Kirby had called Amber and told her to meet her at the Hicks house then made phone calls to the other people that deserved to be there. Kirby didn't tell Amber how she pulled these string so fast. Amber also didn't want to know how. Scared almost.

Amber sped. And i mean sped. She couldn't miss the downfall of Wesley Hicks. She couldn't miss giving him a smug look as he got put into the back of a cop car. She couldn't miss holding the girl he took from her in front of him.