Intro

Hi there!

I'm Cassandra, Cassandra Stonem

I'm Cassandra, Cassandra Stonem. My friends call me Cassie.

I'm currently 15 years old and living in the sunny state of Bristol with my small and pretty dysfunctional family in South East England.

There will be a lot of mentions of mental health issues, alcohol, drug, use, and sexual content.

There's my mum Effy Stonem.

Then there are my grandparents Anthea and Jim Stonem, my aunt Michelle and uncle Tony Stonem and my cousin Logan. The past, Uncle Tony saying goodbye forever remains ambiguous to the audience and Mum going to the first day of college.

We each have different families. Grandpa was this abusive douchebag guy that Grandma dated for a while until Mum realized that she was pregnant with me and my family. She left him then so not really too sure what exactly happened to him after that.

Sadly, the death of Chris Miles. Uncle Tony and his friends are going to Chris's funeral. Chris dies from a subarachnoid hemorrhage. Chris' family and friends. Uncle Tony with her girlfriend aunt Michelle Richardson. Uncle Tony and Aunt Michelle discuss their relationship and whether or not they will continue their marriage in university or say goodbye forever remains ambiguous to the audience.

It is the year 2009, My mum is going to the first day of college. She saw the boys. Mum saw a curly hair guy, his name is Freddie McClair. He's an ex-boyfriend. Freddie was killed by Dr. John Foster. Freddie's family remember him.

My mum's friends Pandora Moon, Katie & Emily Fitch, Naomi Campbell, JJ Jones, James Cook and Thomas Tomone.

Then my mum has a gray dress. Mum and Grandpa in his car were involved in an accident to police's motorcycles. Mum having smoked and saw his name is James Cook have ketchup, she saw Freddie have a think about me. Mum said "Sweet." for Cook. Mum's piece of paper from Cook. James Cook was my dad.

Dad who still does his best to get Mum to have a sex in school to the nurse's office. Mum's black linguine and black underwear to my pink dress is off by Dad. Mum and Dad's friends looked around, not them. Both Mum and Dad are still sex in school. My friends didn't look around at us. Mum said "Grabs my sex!". Dad said "Grabs my ball!". We still sex in school.

My parents were a long time ago and Mum and Dad had a sex at school, his home, his apartment and her home.

As for her ex-boyfriend, Freddie. Mum doesn't really know all that much about him other than his name and that he had a one night stand that resulted in her being in a relationship.

Mum has actually tried asking Grandma and Grandpa about him before but for whatever reason, she's always been pretty close lipped about him.

To make things even more messed up, Mum recently discovered some letters that were written to me by Freddie and Karen that his father had apparently kept from her.

When Mum confronted her about them though, she actually had the nerve to try and make herself seem like the good guy in the situation which just really pissed me off even more.

Mum ended up getting in touch with her after tracking down her phone number and she was more than happy to allow me to come stay with her so that we can get to know each other if I wanted. She even offered to buy me a plane ticket so that Mum could make the trip.

After talking with both Mum and Uncle Tony decided to take Grandma and Grandpa up on his offer for me to come stay with him in his hometown of Bristol, South West England.

Freddie wasn't exactly too happy when Mum told her about her decision but she gets that I want to have a chance to know his family.

He also apologized for keeping his identity a secret from me for as long as he did and he also admitted that he was wrong for doing so in the first place.

Mum was ecstatic to say the least when I told him that I would be able to come stay with her after all. She even offered to meet up with me at my home.

Mum was pregnant with me and Uncle Tony's friends think her name Cassandra "Cassie" Ainsworth is the same as my name.

Now, my future, it is the year 2029, I'm going to the first day of college. We saw them. I saw a yellow-haired guy named Tim Grayson. He's my love interest.

Tim's dad, Harvey, is a stoner and somewhat a bit of a loser in some people's eyes. He's a good guy though he still does his best to be a father figure to me and Tim even though he's deceased married to Tim's mum Beth. And Tim's sister Maya.

My friends Kimberly and Damon Tomone, T.J. Scott, Zack Chen, Rocky, Naomi, and Lizzy Jones, Ashley Lee.

Then my black and white dress. Grandpa and I in his car were involved in an accident to police's motorcycles. I smoked and saw Tim have ketchup, he saw me have a think about me. I said "Sweet." for Tim. My piece of paper from Tim. I first kissed Tim.

Tim who still does his best to get me to have a sex in school to the nurse's office

Tim who still does his best to get me to have a sex in school to the nurse's office. My black linguine and black underwear to my black and white dress is off by Tim. My friends looked around, not us. Both Tim and I are still sex in school. I said "Grabs my sex!". Tim said "Grabs my ball!". We still sex in school.

Tim and I were a long time ago and we had a sex at school, his home, his apartment and my home.

I've actually tried asking Mum about him before but for whatever reason, she's always been pretty close lipped about him.

I ended up getting in touch with Mum after tracking down her phone number and she was more than happy to allow me to come stay with her so that we can get to know each other if I wanted. She even offered to buy me a plane ticket so that I could make the trip.

I'm not sure why but I can't help but feel like my life will change in a huge way when I get to Bristol.

Little do I know though just how I am about that.

A/N: I know that this may seem like a weird place to end this chapter but I wanted to give a brief introduction to Cassie and her background without giving away too much too soon.

Please feel free to vote and comment below to let me know what you guys think!

I hope that you all have a great day/afternoon/evening/night depending on where you may be, stay safe and remember that you are all amazing, beautiful and make sure to stay safe!!❤❤