The void in your heart.

'clack-clack'

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now approaching Starcombe. Please ensure all personal belongings are gathered as the train prepares to make its arrival at Starcombe station. Thank you."

Soon all the train passengers got ready to get off, each checked their belongings and made sure nothing was left behind before leaving the train. preparing to set foot in the town of Starcombe

"Hah... I have to get my things and get off from this train as soon as possible." The word was spoken by a man, his body was dashing and his skin was a sweet tan color like caramel. His black hair, black as the night was neatly styled. his black ocean eyes glare intently into anyone, with such clothes who looked elegantly charming. A black inner with his cream brown fur coat and his black glossy shoes. The man was carrying his suitcase and bag, he followed the crowded queue to get off the train

'Brak-dsh'

The man collided repeatedly with other train passengers who were impatient and overtook the queue, he only grunts and roll his eyes. Seeing the sight of people that really had no manner.
The man keep bumping and crashing into other people. He can't do anything at this moment other than just keep his mind calm and not beat anyone out.

Just as when he about to take his foot off the train, a man behind him 'accidentally' pushed him and made him almost fall. The man was getting run out of patience already, since trying to get off the train was already really suck from the beginning, he turned around and looked at the person who had 'accidentally' pushed him. There stood a man that was a little shorter than him, his skin look white and soft. His eyes were big and the color is truly beautiful, a red crimson eyes. The hair is slightly brown and messily styled, dressed in a warm coat and fluffy hat. Carrying a small brown shoulder bag. That small guy accidentally push him, well it doesn't matter if he does it on purpose or not. He clearly is stubborn and can't walk properly without causing a trouble.
"*Sigh*.. Fuckin-"

"O-oh my i'm sorry-"

Before the man could apologize the queue behind them was already impatient, there's no time to apologize. He went off the train and drag the Bigger man In front of him to a nearby bench on the train station; to speak more properly without any disturbance

"Shit. who are you? how dare you act like that.. no manners can be seen on your act at all." The bigger man, Hanzo spoke in a rough and pissed tone to the little man that drag him away without any consent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see straight in front of me when I'm walking and accidentally bumped into you.."

"..."

The little man Sigh and drop his head down  "I really didn't mean to cause any fight nor being enemy with you. I please that you'll forgive me for my stubborn action."
"Whatever " Hanzo cut off the little man.

"Eh em.. You don't seem to be from Starcombe, what's your name? Mr..?"

"Sevhanzoy Yorston"

"Oh yeah Mr.Yorston, I'm really sorry to ruin your pleasant evening. I hope you can forgive me for my bad action.."

Hanzo glared down to the little man standing In front of him. This man is clearly childish, it can be sensed just from his short action and way of asking forgiveness. Hanzo didn't know what to say, first he already had a bad day since from inside the train. He also get trouble as soon as he step foot into the Starcombe city, 'well at least this man ask for forgiveness' might as well forgive him.
Hanzo nods and give the little man a more calm look than before.
"Don't be such a stubborn next time you near other people."

"Yes Mr.Yorston, oh and my name is Eiden schmith benavidez..."

"No need, won't need it." Hanzo turned around giving Eiden a little bit of wind to feel. Of course he does that, their first meeting was already suck and Hanzo doesn't want any contact or relationship with this Stubborn man became further, what a way to have a experience during his first minute at Starcombe.