THE BEGINNING

It was a normal day in Buttville, the town Prof. Abraham majicstick is from. Prof. Abraham lived in this small town deep in the woods with his parents and friends. Some of his friends included; Mary Crank it Up, her trusty sidekick, and Penjamin Franklin. Many people have never heard of Buttville or any of his residents but of course everyone knew the smurfs. The smurfs and residents of Buttville have always had a rivalry going on.

One day in buttville there was the great buttville war. The Buttians started fighting over a magic power they had found deep withen the buttville caves. This power would be know as the skibbity sigma power. The smurfs and the civiallians of Buttville fought long and hard before The Crew showed up. The Crew was of course Mary Crank it up and her gang, but, this time...Prof Abraham had joined in. This was a shocker to everyone in Buttville because Prof. Abraham swore to never fight again after Vietnam and would only occupy his time in his garden growing. When people saw is bravery they knew it was time to get down. Out of the battlefield the smurfs and Buttians were at it, boogie bombs were being througn left and right. This was no problem for Prof. Aberham though, he was ready, he thrived in the Vietnam War. He meant business, every blue smurf was going to go down! There was no stopping Prof. Abraham, he wanted that sigma power and he was going to get it. Tears, sweat, and blood were poured into this war. It was coming to an end and everyone knew it. The smurfs were strong that was no doubt. It was tough. People died, people were sacrrificed. It was a hard call no one knew who was going to win, that is, besides Prof. Abraham. Prof. Abraham wasnt going to give up, he was determined and there was no way to stop him. He was bloodthirsty. Prof. Abraham did everything he could to power through but in reality he was cooked. He had made it to the cave to retrieve the skibiddie power. He's so close, he can practically taste it. BANG! Everything goes silent, a pen could be heard falling on the ground. Papa Smurf had just gooned all over Prof. Abraham leaving Abraham dead and gasping for air.