[ M!Reader ] ➜ Gay?

╰┈➤ Gaming busies himself getting ready for a delivery run with you

     ╰┈Gaming busies himself getting ready for a delivery run with you. However, he was visiting his father at the time, resulting in an embarrassing misunderstanding.

              ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

      Sunlight peaked in through the window of the humble abode belonging to the Yip family. Subtle commotion could be heard from downstairs, such as the brief clanging of pans in use upon a stovetop. The light through the nearby curtains shimmered upon the bare abdomen of Gaming as he awoke from his deep slumber. His eyes seemed to be glued shut from sleep as he forced himself to sit up in his comfortable bed. The warmth of the mattress fled as Gaming sat up, causing Man Chai a brief scare. The Suanni lurched forwards from the blankets, afterwards shaking itself off. It bounded up to Gaming, rubbing against his skin with its fluffy head.
Gaming peered down, smiling broadly at Man Chai. He scooped his companion into his arms, eagerly adorning its head in smooches between its fuzzy ears. The cat's unusual body resembled fire in both behavior and appearance, but it never burned anything. Perhaps that's just the power a Vision holds.

"Oh, crud." Gaming huffed as he hoisted Man Chai further up into his arms, lightly kicking the blanket off of himself. He leapt off of his mattress, afterwards releasing Man Chai. The practically weightless Suanni floated lightly to the floor.
Stretching his hands high above his head as the ends of his black t-shirt fell down to cover his abdomen fully, Gaming yawned in complete sync with Man Chai. As much as it made his father skeptical, that shirt belonged to a certain someone named Qingxin(you). They originally met through the Sword and Strongbox Agency, where they both work.

As much as Gaming wanted to reminisce on his initial introduction to Qingxin, he knew he should be getting ready for the day. While Man Chai ran out of the room, Gaming rushed to slip into his usual outfit. It always served him well, in all weather conditions and practically any time of day. Finally, Gaming chomped gently down on a hair tie as he tied the top section of his mane of hair up. He held the hair with his left hand while grasping the hair tie in his right. After successfully tying his hair up, Gaming pat his face to prepare himself for the busy morning ahead.
Gaming peeked out from behind the curtains, gazing out of the window. He knew it was time for Qingxin to pick him up, but he didn't expect to see him already lending a hand to the elderly of the village.

Eager and a tad giddy, Gaming threw himself down the stairs of his home. He zoomed to the front door with Man Chai at his heels. Gaming eagerly opened the door, allowing sunlight to flood into the house as he beamed at Qingxin. The boy carried a crate of Chenyu Adeptea leaves, but he still took the time to blow a kiss in Gaming's direction. Gaming peered over his shoulder.
"Hey, Bàba!" He called out to his father. "I'm going out with my buddy!"
Immediately, Yip Tak's exasperated voice yelled back. "You're gay!?"
Gaming blinked thrice with a slightly raised brow. "What!?" He hollered back.
Meanwhile, Man Chai raced outdoors. The cat began to follow at Qingxin's side as he assembled several crates of tea leaves, all neatly prepped for delivery.

While Gaming was distracted, Qingxin made his way over to the home. Gaming was idly standing in the doorway, his head turned so that he could peer over his shoulder in order to refute his father's gay allegations. Man Chai brushed against Gaming's legs moments before Qingxin smushed Gaming's face in his hands, pressing the tip of his nose into the boy's cheek. "Good morning, Ming." Said his gentle, slightly drowsy voice.
Gaming's complexion began to flush deep crimson as he faced Qingxin. "Morning, Qingxin," he giggled a bit. "Are you gonna kiss me or something?" He raised a brow as he teased his partner.
Qingxin leaned forward, uniting his lips with Gaming's. The taste of sugary tea washed over Gaming as he practically melted into Qingxin. The boy wrapped his arms around Gaming's torso, playfully swaying to and fro as he smooched Gaming over and over again.

"Oh my Archons," Yip Tak said as he placed two plates of breakfast on the table. "You're gay." He gestured towards Gaming, who immediately pulled away from you. He brushed himself down.
Gaming waved his hands. "No— no way! Just hugging it out with a buddy, you get me?" His panicked tone practically opened the closet for him.
Qingxin waved a hand. "Good morning, Mr. Yip Tak." Said he.
Yip Tak waved back to the boy. "Ugh, what would your mother say.. just don't do any tongue thing in public, okay?"
Gaming giggled cheekily. "Okay," he replied with a broad grin. "Thanks for the eats, Bàba!" He rushed over to claim his breakfast, leaving one for his father.

Gaming offered you some of the food, which you gratefully accepted. The two giddy gays took turns feeding one another like it was their wedding day. As expected, Yip Tak looked both sickened and relieved that his son was in such a lovey-dovey relationship.
After giving Gaming time to brush his teeth, the duo set out to complete their daily errands for their work. And by the time Qingxin walked Gaming home, Yip Tak had purchased both of them a mini rainbow flag to express his support.