CHAPTER - 16

You're still in love with Pat, right? You can't let Pat go. You know it then plan spoke and Boss let out a light sigh.

I can't love him anymore. Even though you're saying that Pat feels the same way about me, it's not like my relationship with Pat is going to work out. Let's look at the probability. I'm going to become an uncle and Pat is still a young man. Can Pat's social family accept this? If you're going to mention Pheem, that's why Pat's dad doesn't care. You have to think of Pheem as his nephew, but Pat is his only son. Furthermore, how can I be sure that he did not misunderstand his feelings for me and that it was not more than brotherly love? And if I was wrong about the way I instilled in Pat as a child. Boss vented his frustration in a series of painful feelings in his heart.

Oh, that's what you think, right? Is that why you were acting like an idiot when Pat wasn't in Thailand? Plan asked again. Boss is a little calm. There are a lot of stories where he doesn't want Pat to know how stupid he is and how bad he is. After Pat went abroad AND Boss thought about the possibilities between him and Pat. Pat changed himself. This makes Boss even stronger. I really shouldn't have put Pat in this loop.

You better give Pat a cold towel first, Boss interrupted the conversation before walking into the kitchen picking up a cold towel and water up to the second floor. Boss opened the door to the room Pat's tall body was found lying with his eyes closed on a wide bed wearing the same dress. Boss shook his head before placing his belonging on the nightstand and sitting on the wide bed with Pat.

You say you're not drunk but

your neck is weak, he murmured

before gently grabbing a cold towel to wipe Pat's face.

Pat turned his head away from the cold towel that was now cleaning his throat.

Pat, get some sleep, why don't you take a shower first, so you can get rid of your numbness? Boss murmured and his hands gently wiped Pat's face.

Suddenly...

Boss was shocked when the person he thought was drunk suddenly took him back to the bed with Pat now lying on top.

What are you doing, Pat? he asked in a stuttering voice. He tried to push Pat's body to sit up, but he didn't seem to have enough push. Pat looked at Boss with a contemptuous look making Boss pause a little.

Why didn't you wait for me? Pat asked. There is no hint of a drunk at all which confuses Boss

What should I expect, Pat? when warm lips snatch the small petals from Boss's lips with a hot tongue intruding on the small tongue. Boss was surprised it's not like he's never been through a kiss like this before. Pat's hot tongue skillfully entwines the tip of Boss's tongue until Boss himself didn't expect the other party to be so good at not kissing. The taste of the liquor still clung to the tip of Pat's tongue. This surprised Boss at first, he was psychedelic and intoxicated with the flavor.

Mm-hmmm Boss couldn't contain his own moan. When Pat sucked the tip of his tongue. Pat kissed Boss for a moment. Seeing that Boss was no longer fighting, he slowly broke out, looking at Pat with trembling eyes.

Why are you doing this, pat? He asked with a slightly trembling voice, thinking about what the outer city had taught the boy in front of him.

Then why didn't Boss wait for me? Pat said the same sentence, but Boss could feel the pain within the eyes of the tall figure looking at him.

Wait What should I expect? asked

Why does Boss have to sleep with other people? Why don't you wait for me? Do you know how sorry I am when I discover that you belong to someone else? Pat said with a shaky voice and Boss almost stopped breathing when he said it.