nine.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

liked by nicksturniolo, alahna111 and 89 others

dashatlantic mcdonalds mirror needa clean

knee-a MY ANGEL💍💍💍
dashatlantic @knee-a I LOVE YOU❤️‍🩹

knee-a HAVE MY CHILDREN???
dashatlantic @knee-a you're soooo weird (i will)

nicksturniolo gorgeous girl🔥
dashatlantic @nicksturniolo ily🥰

alahna111 sooooo pretty💘
dashatlantic @alahna111 so are you❤️‍🔥

mattsturniolo wow
dashatlantic @mattsturniolo ilysm💞💓💗

christophersturniolo yuck
dashatlantic @christophersturniolo silly! this is MY picture, not YOURS!

mattsturniolo rings go hard
dashatlantic @mattsturniolo you already know🔥

--

dasha, matt, chris and nea finished at mcdonalds and decided to go back to their rooms. it was already late, and they knew they had to be up early the next morning. the four of them walked to the building and to their floor. the two of them said goodbye to matt and nea before walking in silence to their own room, only letting out a sigh of relief once they were inside.

chris loaded spotify on his phone, music playing softly as they both got ready for bed. none of them felt tired but, when the boy turned off the light and climbed into his own bed, none of them picked up their phones.

instead, they just led in the darkness, thinking about their day and what matt had said.

''matt didn't know what he was talking about, did he?'' dasha asked, finally breaking the silence.

''about what?'' chris said, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

she rolled her eyes. ''you know.''

''no, i-''

''chris!''

he sighed. ''no - just because people talk at the same time, it doesn't mean they're made for each other.''

''we say things at the same time and we're not made for each other.'' she pointed out. ''we hate each other.''

''exactly.''

the room went silent. dasha hated chris.

she really, really did.

she hated his arrogance, his words, his voice. she hated that he was friends with alahna, she hated him for forgetting the containers and she hated him for hating her. she hated everything about him.