03 - Three - Rhory Finch Point Of View.

Sebastian showed me to the kitchen, where two boxes of pizza sat on the table. He grabbed plates out of a cabinet and set them on the counter, and I felt his eyes on me.

"Help yourself," he said, not moving from where he sat down.

I was anxious to eat before him, for a handful of reasons. Disrespect and poisoning being the biggest two. It felt like he was testing me.

"Rhory. I believe I told you to help yourself. Why are you still lingering?" Sebastian said, and I noticed he looked slightly annoyed with me.

"Are you not eating? I was going to wait for you to get yours first." I said, shifting my weight back and forth between my legs, uncomfortably. As if he understood my hesitation, he stood up and grabbed a plate, and opened the pizzas. He grabbed four slices, two plain cheese and two pepperoni.

"Now, get something to eat, Rhory," he said, his tone on the demanding side.

Grabbing a slice of each, I took it to the table and sat across from him. I waited for him to take the first bite before I started to eat. I polished off the first slice in near record time, unaware of how actually hungry I was. Taking a break to wait for the first slice to settle, I watched Sebastian eat.

His eyes found mine as he chewed and I kept eye contact with him, soaking in all his features. Breaking our eye contact, I grabbed the second slice and chewed it back.

"If you're still hungry, eat some more. There's more than enough."

"Alright. Will do." I said and went and grabbed two more slices of the cheese pizza. Sitting down, I watched Sebastian get up and get another drink, a bottled beer from the fridge.

"Want one?" He asked when he saw me watching him.

"No... I'm alright." I said politely and stopped watching him. I didn't want to upset him the way my brother had, that was for sure.

After dinner, I washed the plates and glasses, ignoring Sebastian several times when he told me I could leave them for the cleaner to do. I didn't have a cleaner, so this was normal for me to do, and I really didn't mind.

Drying my hands on the towel, I turned and almost jumped out of my skin. Sebastian was standing there, another beer in his hand, not saying a word, and truthfully, I hadn't noticed he had been so close to me.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said, my voice higher than normal. His silence on the matter made me slightly anxious.

"Come. I'll find you something to sleep in," he said, tipping back his beer and finishing it. He even made that action look good. Giving my head a good little shake while walking behind him, I followed him to his bedroom. He opened the doors and spoke.

"Sit on the bed, behave yourself."

"Ok." I mumbled and sat on the edge of the bed while he went into the closet and found some clothing for me to wear to bed. With clothes in head, he held them out to me and waited till I grabbed them to close the gap between us.

"Leave your clothing on the counter in the bathroom and I'll make sure it's washed. And I shouldn't have to mention this, but I will. If you run away in the middle of night, I will hunt you down and both you and your sweet little brother will regret it," he said, his tone getting scary near the end of his sentence.

"I understand." I said quickly and took off when he said I could go. Yes, being around him so far had been uncomfortable, but this was different. This was actually fear of him.

Making my way back to the bedroom, I changed into the thin jogging pants and the t-shirt. Both were a couple sizes off of a perfect fit, but they were definitely more comfortable than what I had on before. I quickly and quietly took my clothing to the bathroom, having a quick pee while I was there. Washing my hands, I went back to the room and crawled under the blanket.