Prologue

"I've found within myself to move on"

                         ——————————

EXTENDED - SUMMARY
jasper - just finished matric wanted to study nursing took a gap year, his girl best friend mia betrayed him buy sleeping with one of his friends on the holiday when we just finished matric .so he lost the connection between them. He started to do hookups on an up and literally charged 40 year old ladies.fell inlove with the old lady and living in her expense , she spoiled him literally buying him a iphone and a ipad to destract him but his actually very lonely , no friends or family actually care about him and all his high school friends forgot about him.

—————————————

WARNING

The novel contains themes of betrayal, loneliness, and transactional relationships that may evoke emotional distress or discomfort in some readers. Kindly proceed with caution and prioritize your well-being while engaging with the following content.

—————————————-

                            CAUTION

The content provided is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional advice. Exercise caution and discretion when implementing any suggestions or recommendations. Consult relevant professionals for personalized guidance.
                   —-—-——————————-

                            COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2024 by Zaylin Mcdonald. All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permissions requests, please contact the author through the provided channels.

                ——-———————————

DISCLAIMER

The novel is a fictional narrative created for entertainment purposes. Any resemblance to real events or individuals is purely coincidental. The portrayal of sensitive topics is intended for storytelling and does not reflect real-life experiences or advice. Reader discretion is advised.