Two Men Meet At A Bar (part 1)

(no P.O.V)

Two men sit at a bar, each drinking away their sorrows, the reasons being both similar yet so far different. One missing a father while one hating a father.

Russia missed his father dearly, I mean who wouldn't? Sure he did kinda have anger issues, but all dad's do right? Or at least that's what Russia thinks.

Germany on the other hand was gleeful that his father was dead, I mean who wouldn't? He was a tyrant, killed millions if not billions of people. But did he really have a choice in the matter? I mean, countryhumans weren't exactly the most free of the homo genus. Or at least that's what Germany sort of thinks.

But what happens when they meet on accident? Their fathers citizens went through so much hatred for each other it was insane, so surely they would never be friends.... right?

But when one is drunk, they don't think very clearly. Same goes for the average countryhuman. And these two men, were beyond drunk. Almost blackout drunk. So when they meet they do what any sane drunk person would do with their natural enemy. 

They talked like old friends. 

Sharing secrets and things that were never meant to be shared to anyone but themselves, even sharing numbers with each other. 

It was quite lucky they understood each others languages, or it would have been very awkward. 

But the fun night was quickly ending, and they both had homes to tend to and a bed calling them, so they set each other off and bid adieu. "Until next time!" they said in their own separate languages, and oh boy was next time chaos. 

                                                                         Alcohol Buddy

Vodka: Who is this?

             Should be asking you that same thing :Beer

To be continued... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOOOOOOOOOO FIRST FANFIC IN MONTHSS

srry if this gets cringy really quickly, this is my first country humans book

also srry for it being shorter than my usual, but i'm planning on making short chapters but a ton of chapters. kinda like little oneshots of them goofing off and being silly friends.

Until next time nerds, Pancakes r better than Waffles