Introductions Concept Current Work

The trio makes their way through the crowded carnival, their eyes fixed on the massive roller coaster in the distance. The neon lights of the rides reflect off the sweat and tears of the riders, giving them a sinister glow. Seren: "Come on, Kyi! This is going to be so much fun! Just close your eyes and hold on tight!" Kyi: "But Seren, what if something happens? What if we get stuck on the ride or something?" Jahul: "Don't worry, Kyi. Nothing's going to happen. We'll be fine.

The siblings, Kyi and Seren, and the boyfriend, Jahul, stand in line for the roller coaster. Kyi looks visibly nervous, his face pale and his hands shaking. Seren notices this and tries to encourage him to be more outgoing. Seren: "Come on, Kyi! Don't be a baby! It's just a little ride, you'll be fine." Kyi: "I'm just......not a big fan of rides. What if I get sick or something?" Seren: "You won't, I promise. Just trust me."

Jahul joins the conversation and tries to calm the situation down. Jahul: "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to go on the ride if you don't want to. You can meet us at the exit if you like. It's not a big deal." Seren: "No, he's going on the ride with us. No way am I going to let him get away with being a chicken."

Unknown to them Mr. Oneway watches from a distane a creepy smile grows on his face disappears into the shadows.

Ella and Mark stand in line for the kiddie roller coaster, trying their best to put on a happy front for their daughter, Abigail, who loves rides and is a little bit of a tomboy

Ella and Mark stand in line for the kiddie roller coaster, trying their best to put on a happy front for their daughter, Abigail, who loves rides and is a little bit of a tomboy. Mark pats abby on the head "Sweetie go set your stuff aside for after the ride"

Abby heads the wall near the hosts booth whilst the couple watchs her and breaks away from their act for a second of spite.

Ella: "Come on, Mark. We can't do this here. Let's just have a good time and make this a memorable day for her."

Mark: "I know, I know. I'm just...... I don't know...... It's just hard to pretend like everything's okay when you know its not."

They are sat in the coaster and the secuirty bars and buckles are being checked and fastened around them when Abigail notices Mr. Oneway sitting in the empty back seat of the roller coaster car. She points him out to her parents. Abigail: "Mommy, there's a weird man ! In the back"

Emily: "What do you mean, honey?" Abigail: "He looks really creepy! He isn't right !!??" Abby announces as she twisted back in the coaster infront of everyone on the ride.

Mark: "Abigail !!! Sit back down your being rude don't worry about strangers" Mark snaps and kinda almost forces abby to sit down proper sitting behind Emily and Abby. He doesn't bither checking but Emily did and when she did she saw an empty seat in the back.

(Biker man with side excop mid 40s looking guy looking bad evil but turns out good early victims of one way but quick cutt action scene of them defending the back of the coaster

A ride examiner middle coast eldery 60-65 dante man jumpy yet kind hearted hates his job is soon to retire in between the two couples.

Two innocent yet bad natured soon to be humbled young men or women about 16-18 not sure yet. ) my notes all around lol