Epilogue "The Proposal"

-Namsan Park (Seoul Korea)-

Happy laughter as the lovers Yongsun and Moonbyul chase each other. Their favorite Park is Namsan where they first met.

"Huh...so far, it's hard for you to pedal a bike," Byul said to her girlfriend.

"Hmp. It's hard to ride a bike, but it's good that you're used to it because someone was good and taught you well." Yongsun said and left byul... She walks into a small pavement

Hmp... why you comparing to Me...". said.

He sighed before arranging the bicycles they had rented to one side. Then followed Yongsun who went near the lake.

Byul didn't walk far because he immediately saw Yongsun standing in a hut near the lake.
He smiled and approached Yongsun who had his back turned and hugged him.

"Remember this place...?" said Byul. He rested his chin on her shoulder...

"It's been years to remember by..." Yongsun said smiling while holding Byul's hands hugging her.

"You slipped in front of me because you were in a hurry... But glad. My reflection was quick and I caught you right away before you fell on the pavement." Short story by Byul...

yongsun smiled.. when she remembered that day.. she didn't want to remember that but she knew it was inevitable..

"There is a lot more for you to remember than my stupidity..." Said Yongsun and giggled more.

"It's not stupidity it's destiny that day for us to meet. And it's two years since then .."

byul broke away from the hug just to prepare himself for what to do..he took the ring from his pocket he bought it a long time ago and just then he had the chance to propose because his schedule was so full he couldn't fit at this moment. .but because of a fracture.
On his leg he had to rest for a few days.. and this was the day he was waiting for...

Action Hope he kneels and raises his hand...

"Yong-''

when Yongsun suddenly faced him and his arms caught Byul's hand causing him to let go of the ring and fall on the Bermuda grass, but immediately looked for it...

"Byul, what are you doing..." Yongsun asked. Byul was anxious and nervous because she couldn't find the ring.

"
Wait wait don't move there... Just wait, it's just there... It should be atru". Byul said, continuing to search...

Yongsun just smiled and shook his head.

For a moment, yongsun noticed something in the distance and immediately approached and picked it up. He held his chest and looked at Moonbyul who was still clearing the weeds to see what he was looking for...

Yongsun Shockley face byul. And she was as if crazy surprised by what she saw.

"Is this what you're looking for..." Yongsun prevent her smiling to be visible and thrilled herself...

When Moonbyul looked up, he immediately snatched the ring from her hand.

"Wait ... wait...." He blew and cleaned the ring... " Wait.. because it's like this..." He knelt and lifted the ring again. He took a deep breath...

While Yongsun still hold her self to smiling.

"Ok, here it is...
What would I do without you Yong... You're my inspiration even though I didn't have parents but you filled them.
You introduced me to your family and accepted me wholeheartedly.
And I thank you for that,

I live for a long without worrying because you are always there...and I know two years is not long enough But I don't want to miss this opportunity to be with you for the rest of my life.....

Merry Me Yong..." Byul was nervous because there was no trace of emotion visible in Yongsun's eyes.

He was still kneeling when He reached for Yongsun's hands...

"If you can't answer that now. It's ok, I'll wait...I'm ready to" he was stunned when Yongsun answered...

"I Can't...-" Yongsun said, holding back her smile.

"N-no...no? .Yong?'' His shoulders slumped nervously and he bowed.

"I can't wait to be with you forever..." Yongsun said with a happy smile on his lips.

Moonbyul lifted his head and... There was a happy smile on his lips. He put the ring on Yongsun's hand and hugged him. He was so happy that he picked it up and turned it around.

"Bring me down first, someone will gonna see us." Said Yongsun...

"We're the only ones here...Yong...
You make me happy... I love you...."

"I love you too..." Little by little moonbyul's lips came down closer to Yongsun's lips and it wasn't long before Yongsun hugged Byul and met his lips...
They are so happy that they don't care if people see them or not.

At this moment their hearts have become one.
Promising that they will not leave each other side.

The Namsan lake knows the promise to be bound on this two..
But the wind blew and a petal from the cherry blossom pouring over them... And the two look up to watch the lots of petal as if a first snow of the month....

 And the two look up to watch the lots of petal as if a first snow of the month

"Promise me Yong that I'm the only one you love..." Suddenly byul look at yongsun.

"I promise that your the only one that I love and the only want that I have in my life.."

And a tight embrace come from byul

" There is nothing can break us apart... nothing.."

-------------

And there you have it guys...I made it.. yeah,!!! My first page are done.. and now it's up to you guys please help me to monitor this...