Chapter Three I Think

Just as the man's toes reached the floor, he was yanked back onto the bed. Castiel was above him, holding him down by his shoulder with one hand. The other held a knife up to Dean's throat.
"Where are you going ? Are you trying to leave me ?" He spat. His brows knitted close together.
A lightbulb wen toff above Dean's head and his mouth was moving before he even realized it. "No, no baby. I was going to get us breakfast. You looked peaceful, I didn't want to wake you." His hands were up in surrender aswell.
Castiel let off on holding him down, but stayed atop him for good measure. He slid the knife back into his trenchcoat.
"Oh, my apologies." He murmured sweetly. His demeanor changed almost instantly. He climbed off the man and sat beside him. "What were you thinking of bringing back ?" He wondered while messing with his fingers.
"Maybe some sandwiches or burgers. Breakfast style, you know ? You can't go wrong with a burger." He gave a half-smile of encouragment and Castiel nodded. "I'm not that hungry but anything you want, I'm fine with." He usually said that to Samuel whenever he asked about food. He didn't fancy it. It always tasted too strongly. He wasn't a fan.
Dean shrugged. "Burger sounds better. Or maybe a burrito?" He casually got up and fixed his jacket. Then looked back, as if intentionally waiting for Cas. The Angel got the memo and stood to follow Dean out of the motel room.
They hopped into Dean's Impala, who he called 'Baby' and were down the street within seconds. Dean was so serious about eating. He felt starved.

At the diner, Castiel found them a table while he watched Dean order. He rested his hand in his palm and sighed contently. Dean was finally his. Forever. His.
He was so in his head that he barely noticed his friend walk through the door.
"Hey dude." He said, sitting next to the Angel. Castiel gazed happily at Dean, loving how a hickey or two popped out over his shirt collar.
"Cas." Sam waved a hand in front of him. Breaking his concentration.
"Oh, Sam. Hi." He replied.
"So, I'm guessing it went well?" He didn't really believe it, but it looked to be true.
"It did."
"Wanna elaborate or ?" He tried prodding but Castiel was once again gawking at the latter.
"We kissed." He said blatantly. With a shrug. As if it was just another Thursday. Sam gave him a look. To which he returned. "There's something else. I can tell. You're dying to tell me."
"We did it." He whispered. Sam's hands hit the table. "You what!?" He hissed. Castiel hushed him.
"In his motel room." He continued.
A tray landed on the table, causing them to jump. Samuel smacked his lips and sat back. Arms crossed.
"Oh, hi. Are you Cas's friend?" Sam gave him the 'oh nicknames already?' look. Castiel rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, I am. I'm Sam, it's nice to meet you."
"Dean, and you too." They didn't shake hands. Dean was too busy picking up his burger and taking a huge bite.
"S'it good?" Cas asked. Dean gave a heavy, happy roll of his eyes and nodded. "Real good so far. Though I've had better." He winked at Castiel, then continued on with his breakfast.

'i have no idea how to continue this, i think i need more context for before hand, yk?'
'and then some help continuing it'

- 585 words