More :0

As Kenma and Kuroo ventured further into adulthood, their bond only deepened, growing stronger with each passing day. Together, they navigated the challenges of university life, immersing themselves in their studies while finding time to nurture their relationship.

For Kenma, the university presented a whole new set of challenges. The academic rigors demanded his focus and dedication, pushing him to excel in ways he had never imagined. But with Kuroo by his side, Kenma found the courage to tackle even the most daunting tasks. Kuroo's unwavering support and encouragement served as a constant source of inspiration, motivating Kenma to push past his limitations and strive for greatness.

Meanwhile, Kuroo pursued his passion for volleyball with the same enthusiasm and determination that had defined his high school years. He joined the university's volleyball team, pouring his heart and soul into every practice and game, determined to prove himself on the court. And Kenma was there every step of the way, cheering him on from the sidelines with a pride that bordered on awe.

But amidst the whirlwind of classes, exams, and volleyball games, Kenma and Kuroo always made time for each other. They stole moments of quiet intimacy between their busy schedules, finding solace in each other's arms and comfort in each other's presence. Whether it was a late-night study session at the library or a lazy afternoon spent lounging in their dorm room, every moment spent together felt like a precious gift—a reminder of the love that bound them together against all odds.

As the years passed, Kenma and Kuroo faced new challenges and opportunities together, their relationship evolving and maturing with each new experience. They celebrated each other's successes and supported each other through the inevitable setbacks, their love serving as a rock-solid foundation upon which they built their lives.

And when graduation day finally arrived, Kenma and Kuroo stood side by side, their hearts overflowing with pride and gratitude for all they had accomplished together. As they looked out at the uncertain horizon stretching before them, they knew that whatever the future held, as long as they had each other, they could face it head-on, armed with nothing but their love and the unwavering belief that together, they were unstoppable.

And so, hand in hand, they embarked on the next chapter of their lives, ready to write a new story together—one filled with adventure, laughter, and endless love. For in a world that often felt chaotic and unpredictable, Kenma and Kuroo knew that as long as they had each other, they had everything they would ever need.

THE END