Bio And Info (Updated)

Full Name: S.J Sireno

Age: ???

Height: 7'2"

Species: Hellborn

Looks: Dark grey skin, red eyes, lean frame, scarred, and curly hair

Information about S.J: The age of this overlord is undetermined. It was long speculated that he is under the reigns of Lilith due to the fact that they both use their voices to control their territory and that he appeared around the same time.

But, he always denies these claims when asked by peers. He is also known to be friendly to those who he knows and very unfriendly to those he hates. It was also speculated that he was part of Mammon's circus, but no one knows.

Likes: Salads, Fruits, Orange Juice, Charlie's Idea, Alastor(Platonic), Zestial(Platonic), Carmilla(???), singing, song-writing, dancing, training, shopping with his friends, Lucifer(Platonic), singing for his peers in his territory, helping kids, cooking

Dislikes: The V's, Mammon, most of the deadly sins, most of hell royalty, any wrongfulness towards his peers, exorcists, most of heaven

Extra Info: S.J is known for being very stubborn when it comes to certain topics. He also had gotten into a big Overlord fight with Valentineo, in which he beat him to near death. It was apparently due to the fact that he had tried to seduce several women from his territory into joining him. The only injury S.J had on him was a big scar in his chest.

S.J is known for being heavily involved in Camilla's life and her children's lives. They are known for both being dark, mysterious individuals who don't take shit from other people. People have speculated the Camilla and S.J are in a relationship, although that's not proven. They work together heavily on several weapons, she has made.

S.J is also known for wearing a bright white glove and sometimes an all white outfit. Many argue it's because he wants to catch the attention of heaven, but he says he just likes the color. He is also known for being the kindest overlord in hell. He and Carmilla are know for being two of the most elegant fighters in hell. His favorite colors are red, black, and white.

Powers:

Hypno-Voice: When he starts speaking or singing, he can influence those around him. He has never had to use on anybody for a while.

Adrenaline: S.J has high adrenaline due to nobody fighting him for awhile. He can use adrenaline whenever he wants and there aren't many repercussions for this, but he can get tired after a while.

Aura: His aura is very heavy, but the only ones who can't bow to him are The Ruler of Hell, the deadly sins, Charlie, Alastor and Carmilla. His aura can also mess with people's minds if around him long enough.

Power-Voice: Besides hypnotizing people with his voice, his voice can create powerful shockwaves and can deafen people if they don't cover their ears fast enough. It is also loud enough to break buildings.

Blinding Light: This light can be seen from afar and can blind anyone if they don't cover their eyes.

Skills: Advanced Hand to Hand Combat, Immaculate Footwork, Sharpshooter, Incredible IQ, and self-taught fighting moves,

Portals: When whistling or thinking of it, he can conjure up portals next to him or anywhere around him.

Magic: I'll say this. The extent of his power is almost limitless. No one in hell knows how far he'll go for certain things. S.J is known for not really relying on guns or magic. He would rather rely on skill and hand to hand fist fights or his "clothing".

Demon Form: Like any other overlord, he has a demon form. This form makes him grow about to the height of a skyscraper and he has a blinding light behind him

Weapons:

Sharp-Hat: Once in a while, he wears an all black fedora. But, the brim of the hat is heavily sharp and can cut through almost anything. It is known for going through the body of other people and hitting another person.

Claws: If sent into a battle, his fingers will grow into long sharp tendrils. These are very sharp and can cut anyone in half.

Throwing Knives: He has a bunch of throwing knives within his his shirt and has excellent marksmanship when throwing them.

Shield: When attacking people, he can conjure up a shield that protects him from bullets, but not from punches. His clothing was also made bulletproof to protect him.