⚠️Telling the Pack and Jacobs Back (Edited)

(MAJOR TW Assault, attempted rape.  if I missed anything please me know!)

Arias POV

I wake up with a groan, I reach around us and looking for Paul since he was in bed with me when I fell asleep but he's not in bed.

It's been three weeks since Leah and Seth phased, Harrys  funeral was last weeks and it was hard on both of them. Leah and Emily are patching things up slowly, but Leah and Sam are still tense and probably will be for awhile not that anyone blames them.

As long as she or he doesn't cause issues, snarky comments specifically, then all is well.

I get out of bed, stretching making my bones crack and pop as I do. I walk to the closet and grab a dark green flowy skirt, brown tank top and a dark brown cardigan.

Changing, I grab a variety of jewelry. Rings, necklaces and a pair of brown earrings. I smile when I see the ring Paul gave me when he proposed glinting in the light.

I put on a pair of brown sneakers, and walk out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

Leaning against the doorframe, I watch Paul in the kitchen his sleep pants hanging low on his hips. Making my way over to him, I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and rest my head on his back smiling.

"Morning Princess! You're up sooner than I thought" he says, his voice soothing me and my worries I had.

"Morning big guy, I was excited for today!" I say and smile up at him.

He smiles and turns around so I'm pressed against his front, he bends down and kisses my nose "I know babe, but you need sleep! You've been running patrols and doing magic to keep the pack safe for weeks" he says and runs his fingers through my hair. I sigh and lay my head on his chest.

He rubs my stomach, "how's our littleest pup?" He asks and kisses my stomach.

"They're calm, so far I haven't had much sickness" I say and smile at him.

"We should tell Sam today, I want to do a spell to see what it'll be and he should be there since he's Alpha" I say to Paul, he nods and kisses my cheek

"Yeah, we can tell the pack to" he says.

I nod and kiss his cheek back, "yeah I can't wait" I say smiling.

~

We drove to the pack house, Paul had his hand resting on my still semi flat stomach the entire ride. I'm close to two months along, so my belly is still flat but firmer than before.

I'm excited to see and feel the baby grow, I know Paul is to. I'll wake up some mornings, to him resting his head on my abdomen speaking to the baby. Everytime, it makes me cry.

I smile at him, my eyes shining with love and care. He smirks and leans over, kissing my cheek gently.

"Come on, let's go tell them about our pup" he says and steps out of the car. Before I can even reach for the door he's in front of it, and opening the door for me holding his hand out.

I smile and take his hand, stepping out of the car.

"Why can't I open the door myself?" I ask teasingly.

"Because, what if someone or something comes at you? You're pregnant with our pup and I don't want you hurt" Paul says smiling, kissing my cheek.

I grin like a fool, my eyes gleaming with love. "You're a weirdo" I say and kiss him gently, the kiss quickly turns heated as he grabs my waist tugging me closer to his body.