A New Awakening

Yujie stood in her office tapping her pen impatiently against her wooden desk, with a blank stare on her face. It was obvious that the man in front of her was failing to read the room as he continued to show off his shooting skills, with not even one bullet hitting the bullseye.

The man shooting was in a range with a glass wall separating him and Yujie. Yujie's office was organized with not even a single thing out of place. Yujie was wearing a pair of wide legged pants, a fitted collard neck shirt a and a tie perfecting tied around her neck, and to top it all of an expensive looking blazer. Her silver watch glistened in the light as she continued to watch boringly at the man before her.

A ringing echoed on the man's side in the range.

" Unfortunately, it seems your time is up Hunter Rodge." Kai said, who was standing behind Yujie.

Hunter slowly put his pistil on the bench next to him and turned awkwardly at Yujie. He felt the Firey gaze of Yujie making him sweat immensely.

Yujie gestured kai to come over, then whispering in his ear something, which was inaudible to Hunter. Kai than walked into the range and spoke calmly.

" Mrs. Yujie told me to tell you that you're not suited for this job... Also, you suck."

Hunter cursed under his breath making his way out, while also shoving kai to the side. As soon as Hunter closed the door behind him, Yujie, who had witnessed him shoving her executive, spoke into her walkie talkie.

Soon after gunshots could be heard as well as a man screaming for his life. downstairs.

Yujie shook her head in disappointment. " There's no one whose right for this job" she sighed.

" Mrs. Yujie I believe you should be more linnet with you members." Kai said as he walked back into her office.

" I don't want a repeat of what happened before. Never again."

" Times have changed... not everyone is going to be as good as you at these things."

Yujie just shook her head before walking out of the room. Down the hallway she went with all of her member bowing to her as she made her way down the hallway. When she finally got to the end she took a quick glance as the hallway before her. Memories of her as a child jumping around the hallways trying to get people to play with as she held her parents hand felt like knifes to her heart. It's better not to remember these things. they will only hold you back she thought as she pushed through the doors.

Some of her attendant tried to follow her on her way out but were stopped and she waved her hand in the air saying " I need some fresh air. Make sure everything's well while I'm gone."

"Yes ma'am!' echoed through the hallway before the doors shut. true to her words, Yujie did have a lot on her mind and a stroll around Tokyo seemed to be the right way to get a breath of fresh air.

As she walked along the streets and saw a girl huddled in a box which was way to small compared to her. her hair was black, long and unkept. Her hair covered her face as she stood there motionless. As Yujie walked past her she felt a rush of sympathy's wash through her. No one deserves to live like that she thought.

Before Yujie could turn around and offer something up to the young girl she felt a hand slip through her blazers pocket. With a swift movement she held tightly whoever's hand tried to rob her.