Chapter 35

A bullet's noise which made everyone's shiver ran through their body.
Vikram: Aradhana?

But fortunately it was not Aradhana, it khosla who was shot. But how?

Here comes our Hero Reyansh Lamba to rescue his heroine from this bastard. It was him who shot khosla before he could shot Aradhana.
Now u must be thinking how Reyansh got to know. So let me tell u...

A lil flashback...

After informing Vikram Sunaina was constantly trying to call Reyansh & after some time he picked up the call.
Reyansh: sunaina hello anything urgent?
Sunaina: Reyansh where r u?
Reyansh: I was in the meeting (in headquarters) I saw u & Vikram called me more than 50 times what happened?
Sunaina : actually... (then she explained him everything)
Reyansh: what?
Sunaina: yes Rey
Reyansh: I'm damn sure khosla is behind all these. I'll call u later Su
Sunaina: okay
& luckily Vikram shared their live location with Reyansh & also dropped a message for him. So it was easy for Reyansh to come into the place.

Flashback ends.

Vikram: Reyansh!!!
Aradhana who closed her eyes hearing the bullet noise only opened her eyes listening to Rey's voice.
Reyansh: yes here I'm

Meanwhile khosla's people tried to attack Reyansh but Reyansh fight with them like lone warrior & they were all unconscious by now.
Reyansh went near Khosla who was weaning in pain. Reyansh put up his right foot above khosla's chest & said
Reyansh: what did u thought? U can take away my Aradhana from me? Now it's your time to go to jail that too for lifetime.
Then Reyansh freed all of his friends & Aradhana.
Aradhana: Reyansh
She became emotional after seeing him & immediately hugged him. Reyansh too hugged Aradhana tighter.
Reyansh: Aradhana I'm here. Nothing will happen to u. I'll not gonna let u happen anything
Aradhana: I know but for a second I thought I lost u. I thought I'll never gonna be able to witness our love Reyansh.
Reyansh: shh kuch nehi hua hai ok.

But in this meantime,
Khosla whom everyone thought is unconscious has regained her consciousness & now was trying to reach to his gun which went a lil far but he still got it. He pointed that gun towards Aradhana & was about to shoot but but Mira noticed it & came in between to save Aradhana & the bullet was shot to her. She lied on the floor.
Aradhana: Mira!!!
Amar: Mira u ok?
Both of them went near to her.
Reyansh & Vikram went to khosla & took that gun away from him. Tied up his hand so that he can't do anything further. Till the time other cops came & took away khosla & his men away to the lock up.

Aradhana: someone call the damn ambulance.
Amar: I..I'm calling...

Fast forward to the hospital

Reyansh: Aradhana calm down. Everything will be fine. Mira will be ok. Don't worry
Vikram: yes Aradhana. Everything will be ok
Aradhana: everything happened because of me. Mira is lying in the hospital bed just because of me. She came to save me but....
Saying this she broke down into tears
Reyansh: Aradhana don't cry. She will fine baby.

Meanwhile Amar who was feeling guilty to see Mira like this because he broke Mira's heart. Mira was in rehabilitation centre of their quarter. In this time, Amar has started developing feelings for Mira & this time for real. He couldn't understand what to do. So he went to the hospital's mandir to pray for her. So that she get well soon & he can seek her apologies from her for what he did.

After a while,
The doctor came out of the OT and said,
Aradhana: doctor how's Mira?
Doc: she is fine now but she is still unconscious.
Amar: can we meet her
Doc: I'll suggest not to
Amar: ok

Then everyone was waiting till Mira regains her consciousness. After sometime she regained it.

Then Aradhana went to meet her. They had a lil emotional moment. (Aradhana sees her as a little sister of her. Just like jagruti.) Reyansh thanked her for saving Aradhana & also wished get well soon. So does Vikram. But Amar was standing all alone in a corner being guilty not being able to make any eye contact with Mira.

Then everyone went outside only Amar remained there.
Amar: how r u now?
Mira: good
Amar: I'm sorry
Mira: for what?
Amar: for everything
Mira: it's ok today's incident was nothing to do with u
Amar: not that
Mira: then what?
Amar: for breaking your heart
Mira: huh! that's also not your fault Amar. Maybe I'm just not destined to be have anyone's love.
Amar: no it's not like that. You r an amazing girl Mira. You are one of the best persons I have ever met. & I think...
Mira: you think?...
Amar: I have started liking u
Mira laughed a little & said,
Mira: listen I'm not falling for that again ok?
Amar: fair enough but I still do & this time for real...trust me
Mira: what?
Saying this Amar left...leaving Mira confused

After sometime Aradhana Reyansh & Vikram went to their respective houses only Amar remained in the hospital.

At Rey's house,

Reyansh: thank god Mira is fine
Aradhana: hmm
Reyansh: what hmm? R u still sad?
Aradhana nodded in agreement
Reyansh: Aradhana today's incident was nothing to do with u. It's not your fault. Pls don't blame yourself baby.
Aradhana: it was Reyansh it was. That bullet was meant for me not for her but she saved me. God forbidden if anything happened to her I could have never forgave myself
Reyansh: calm down Aradhana nothing happened ok? She is fine so r u. Now cheer up ok?
Reyansh smiled at her.
Reyansh: Btw I have a good news for u
Aradhana smiled a little & eagerly said,
Aradhana: oh really what's that?
Reyansh: Mayank.....

Now guess Mayank what???😜

Ok
Another important thing as I said earlier that I'm thinking of writing a KuShiv fanfic. So I need all of your help...
Pls let me know what kind of story u guys want? Like their real life story just to extend that or something totally new.
Depends on u all.
Do tell me in the comments...👇

Till then bye bye💋
Have a good day💤
& don't forget to vote...
Today's target: 15 votes⭐️