Swordsmith's Wrath

After a full day of rigorous training, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, and Yuichiro sleep while maintaining total concentration breathing. But then when they stop, they were suddenly whacked by Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi, waking them up. Apparently earlier they asked the three butterfly girls to help them with their overnight training. The next time they doze off to just sleeping, they would be violently woken up. The rest of their siblings could overhear it through the other room.

Takeo: (If this is how they'll train every night, I don't know how they will get any normal sleep.)

He thinks covering his ears.

Ten days later, they begin their rehabilitation training again facing Kanao and Nobara. But now they use Total Concentration Breathing, they are able to finally beat them at tag and the reflex training. Zenitsu and Rui were indeed amazed at how their friends were progressing, but they glanced at Hunter, who was training outside practicing his kicks.

Aoi: Don't feel pity for him. He's a douchebag.

Zenitsu: He may be rude and jokes around a lot but he's still my friend.

Aoi signed in defeat.

Aoi: If you want to help someone who is straight-out rude to others, be my guest.

Zenitsu looks outside seeing Tanjiro, Muichiro, Yuichiro, and Nezuko blowing into the small gourds breaking them, and again as the sixes gets bigger. Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Yuichiro were able to break the large gourd, but Nezuko however could not.

Later in the evening, he was called to Shinobu's office.

Shinobu: So, what do you think of your friends?

Zenitsu: Tanjiro and Muichiro are trying their hearts out. Their personality are the kind to care for everyone who has and had humanity. I guess that's why they pity demons.

Shinobu smiles remembering how Giyu found them after the death of Vasslex.

Zenitsu: Nezuko is the exact same. She would get angry seeing people die in front of her. She would refuse to forgive demons who would steal the lives of others. But during training, she feels distracted for some reason.

Shinobu then begins to feel she is to blame for that.

Zenitsu: And then there's Yuichiro. He feels guilty for not helping the others against the multiple spider demons and because of his anger issues, he's a bit reckless. And right now, they are constantly working hard to get stronger. They are my friends Shinobu. And I really want to help them, like how you, Shinoe, and Kanae helped me and Kanao.

Shinobu stood up from her chair and whispered to her brother.

Shinobu: Then motivate them.

Before returning to the Sun mansion Tanjiro and Muichiro were asked by Zenitsu to follow him.

Tanjiro: What's going on?

Zenitsu didn't answer and showed them a hidden room. Inside were two girls in their early twenties attached to medical equipment. Tanjiro and Muichiro were horrified.

Muichiro: How did this happen?

Zenitsu: They encountered one of the Upper Ranks of the Twelve Kizuki. Before he could finish them off, Shinobu claimed that the Sun was rising, and he was forced to retreat leaving them in a near death state. So, to maintain their body they put themselves into a Total Concentration coma. This was over a year ago.

Tanjiro then remembered that Nezuko had a talk with Shinobu the night during the time he was doing the Kagura Dance, how the Insect Hashira's sisters were left wounded.