I miss you more than anything. - Tyler Angst

Tyler snaps at Aiden, but he had reason. This is the anniversary of a sad event for the Hernandez family.

TW'S: cursing, vomit, family death mentioned.

Tyler's POV

I paced around the school bus that we used for the phantom realm, genuinely feeling horrible. It was the anniversary of Taylor and I's father dying. The group could tell something was up with the two, but neither of them would share any information.

"Earth to Tyler? You good? We' been talking to you for the past minute," Aiden stated. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine." I lied, gritting my teeth. I looked over at Logan, not expecting any of his attention but he was looking at me like he was concerned. I didn't understand why.

Logan's POV

I caught myself staring at Tyler, him and Taylor both had just seemed so.. out of it all day. I wanted to check on him, but since he had just said he's fine to Aiden I didn't think it'd do much good.

Aiden's POV
[sorry for switching POV'S so much]

I

chose to check on Tyler one more time before it turned midnight.

"Tyler, just checking, is anything going on?" I asked.

"I'M FINE. CAN YOU STOP ASKING? IT'S JUST PERSONAL SHIT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS." Tyler yelled in response. Everyone was staring at Tyler as he then stormed out of there.

Tyler's POV

T

yler slammed the bus's broken doo shut as he stormed off. He walked off a bit, to the far side of the bus graveyard. He sat down, his back pressed against the exterior of one of the busses. He let out a choked sob, trying to stay quiet, even though Ashlyn would still likely hear him.

"Shit." he muttered, quickly moving over so he didn't throw up on himself. That was something he tended to do when crying, since his body wasn't used to it, and he was already nauseous from getting kicked in the stomach by Barron when defending Logan lier that day.

"Tyler..?" I heard a familiar voice speak.

"Logan." I was still gagging and slightly crying whilst responding.

"I- are you-?" he seemed to be stumbling over his words. Honestly I can't blame him, no one had seen me in this state before.

"Wha-" I vomited a bit more, wiping my mouth with my hand. "What were you asking?"

"Nothing, do you need anything though?" Logan asked.

"No, can you just.. stay for a bit?" I asked, feeling pathetic.

"Of course," he responded, sitting beside me and just rubbing his thumb against my hand comfortingly.

"You're safe, everyone's safe. They're not upset, just confused and surprised at your outburst. It's okay, just let it out.." Logan whispered soothingly, making me feel safer. He pulled me into a hug, and I just buried my head into his shoulder.

A/N
it's like 1am so excuse any mistakes please, I'll look this over again tommorow when I'm more awake!!