👋

So, I don't think it's to hard to identify what this might be about about but I thought I'd post it anyway.

-

So as you may have noticed I haven't been updating any of my books for awhile since I got back from my vacation at the beginning of the year. This was mostly because one, I had lost motivation, two, I had time away from this digital world that I had been pretty much living in since I was 7. And it was rather refreshing to see something new in real life rather than through a screen. And finally three, my mother has been putting a lot of pressure on me to learn more recently, although it's working it is so tiring and I basically never have time to write a story since I'm up till about 1:00AM everyday, I then get up at 5:00AM to get ready for school and I can take about two hours to make a chapter so there is never time, I need all the sleep I can get.

Because of that I decided to drive myself away from my device for awhile and try new things slowly since I'm always busy with all sorts of research and learning from my mother. I am now beginning to set focus on my future career and studies such as what I want to do after my teenage years. "Your studies and what your career you will have for your future is what matters the most, do not ever be distracted fantasies. You can not make it through this world without a good job and education." Is something I'm beginning to hear constantly from my mother so I have also began saving up money for important things that I will need further on in life.

I have also realised that I should have been getting out more as a teenager, I wasted so much time hiding away rather than going out. Although I'm still not doing that since I'm busy, when I'm finally free of tasks maybe I'll go try and enjoy a more exiting life. But all that matters right now is how well I do in school, I'm only 13 now but as long as I set all my time on what really matters I should pass through life, I can't be distracted by an app.

When I first started this account I was only a dumb 10 year old who wanted to give writing a chance and soon grew onto the it. I definitely don't regret a thing though, even though some of the things I wrote about were um.. "Questionable." You could say, I learnt something at least, and this app did help improve my writing by reading other people's stories so I could learn from them. I didn't actually care about how many followers I got in the beginning when I first started to, I still don't because I know I only started this account to express something I liked once apon a time.

Not to mention when I started writing it was the prime time for people on Wattpad, of course there wasn't as many people on this platform as there were in 2020 but still. I discovered stories I loved so much, there was so much to read. But after awhile I had read all off the stories there were to read in terms of what used to be my favorite ship. that's how much time I spent on this app. Of course they kept coming but they soon slowed down, and when I looked at some of my favourite writers accounts the profile was always a "I quit." Or a small book of why they were quitting. May they have quit in 2022, 2018 or whenever.

This really made me think because I always said "I'm just taking a break" and that break could be 3 months long. I only said that because I was scared that if I wanted to continue just one more chapter if I said "I quit" I wouldn't be able to but now I have realised that I don't want to continue. If I want to have more time for things in life I will need to move away from this app.

But before I leave I have something >:) so when I was really into writing stories I had one hell of an addiction and I mean that. So I even wrote down story plots and endings in a notebook on my device. And since I'm leaving I thought you could all have a look to get some ideas :D just remember that I had just turned 12 when I wrote all of this so.. yeah it's a little um.. **Cough cough wrong cough** And not very original but still, here you go.

___ = character number 1
--- = character number 2
(RANDOM) = bonus/character number 3

___ = character number 1--- = character number 2(RANDOM) = bonus/character number 3

There was way more but I decided to not show that for privacy reasons, sorry :( but anyway, if you want you can use this without credit :D

There was way more but I decided to not show that for privacy reasons, sorry :( but anyway, if you want you can use this without credit :D. And yet after all of this I still plan to stay in the Sonic fandom.. I wonder if the future the next generation will come across Wattpad lol. Who knows. I think they should, it's one hell of an experience.

Anyway! I probably didn't have to write something that long but I wanted to this one last time :) And for all my followers I wish you all the best in your life to, you have supported me throughout this experience and I am grateful to all of you and maybe one day when I'm older I'll come back to look when I'm ready. But until then, from the moment this is posted I will permanently log out of Wattpad, it has been wonderful meeting you all, I only wish you the best. So bye now! :)

- With love, Starling ★
~
• Officially joined on the 4th of July 2022
Officially quit on the Saturday the 27th of April 2024
• Been sitting in drafts since Thursday the 25th April 2024