🌹CHAPTER:5🌹

🌹☘️🌹☘️🌹☘️🌹☘️🌹☘️🌹☘️🌹☘️🌹☘️

All students started murmuring among themselves and Samira & Ishan 's heart was beating very high as if they had run a competition.

Both of them are wishpering audible for both of them."did we do anything stupid?"
Both of them said at same time.

While Ayaan came and sat just before their table (Mira and ishan sat at the corner consider last while  Ayaan sat at the last second). Ayaan was facing both Mira and ishan and winked at Mira,
He diverted his attention towards his brothers and said"Let's sit here from now onwards"on hearing that both twins went and sat on the table.

SAMIRA POV

"Am I dreaming or what ?,The great Ayaan Malhotra just winked at me"she was shocked and pinched Ishan and Ishan being Ishan screamed out so lound

That even whole canteen looked at them as if they were some crazy cracks.
This monkey can't even bear this small pain.

"Aaaa...why did you do that Samira?"

"Just to conform whether it's reality or not" said Samira

"What is it then?"

"Are u blind ishan ,just now our senior winked at me " on hearing this Ishan said
"You are saying like college heartthrob Senior has winked at you Samira"

"Yes , senior Ayaan has just winked at me"

"Oo than you know even Aishwarya Rai has proposed me but I rejected her "said Ishan

I gave a glare to him and said "shut up and eat " while eating out lunch we never looked  before the table We just ate quietly and went to our respective classes .

After few minutes

Every student's phone popped up with a message (of course mine too)as you  know even though there is a class going on many students kept their  phones inside their desks and opened their phones.

But I am not interested in that you may think that I was strictly listening to class but no ! I am neither interested in both of them i'm interested in sleeping so as the class  goes on I was yawning.

Ishan's face became bright like crackers so I asked him whispering "what made your face this bright? "

"Just see our college group Mira".our college group name was fire wings.every senior will have a fire mark (🔥)symbol while juniors have wings(👐🏻) as symbol while senior with extreme power will have Star mark (⭐)to represent their power.

You are thinking how I know about this well the answer is Ishan chatter box.

              IN COLLEGE GROUP

                     FIRE WINGS

Sent by Araav Malhotra

Guys there will be a basketball match between CSE and ECE seniors .

                          CSE VS ECE

           Venue      :    basketball court
           Time        :    3:30pm to 4:45pm
           Players   :   2nd year seniors

                    Note for juniors

All juniors from all branches are ordered to watch the match by presenting themselves in the court and those who won't show up themselves will have consequences.