Are you ready to ROCK!???

(A/N this part of the story takes place during Cyberse Wars season 2.)

"♪I was made for lovin' you, baby, You were made for lovin' me And I can't get enough of you, baby, can you get enough of me?♪" Luna Loud happily sang as she tuned her guitar. Tonight, Next Big Hitmaker was doing a show dedicated to the greatest rock group ever KISS! Even though she had to wear her normal costume for the show, she was ecstatic that her idea got the green light! She adjusted the sparkly purple dress that she always wore at tapings. It wasn't bad, although she would've liked to do the makeup that KISS always wore. Preferably Gene Simmons' style. But she couldn't complain. After all, her idea did get on the show! "Can't get enough of what happened baby." Luna said as she finished tuning her guitar. After another look in the mirror to check her outfit, she opened her door ready to go. Then she gasped. Standing in the doorway was Marshall Jason Onodera, The Avengers' leader in his Next Big Hitmaker attire. But something was wrong with him. His eyes were glowing bright red!

"Uh Luna? Do you mind? You're sending my mark into overdrive

"Uh Luna? Do you mind? You're sending my mark into overdrive." Marshall asked, a little irritated. "Whoops! Sorry dude." Luna said, nervously laughing.  She hit the pause button on her CD player pausing the KISS CD she was playing. Instantly Marshall was back to normal. "Thanks. Didn't want to be glowing like a strobe light. I might annoy the others!" Marshall sighed in relief. Luna chuckled at this statement. At times like this, she forgot that Marshall wasn't an ordinary kid. He was a Signer, a person the Crimson Dragon chose to wield its mystical powers. Whenever the mark on his left arm glowed, he tapped into the mythical beast's powers. "if I knew you were outside the door, I would've plugged in my headphones." Luna said scratching her head. "Nah, it's my fault. I should've known better than being near your door. But I wasn't peeping." Marshall said. He adjusted his jacket. "Relax. I know you're not a perv." Luna said smiling.

Just then the other Loud sisters joined them in the hallway. They were each wearing a copy of Luna's  Next Big Hitmaker costume but in their signature colours of light blue, seafoam green,  yellow, red,black, dark blue, pink, green and lavender purple. "We literally knew it was you Marsh." Lori said with a smile. "I don't know about you guys but that glow of his charged-up powers or whatever he calls them is bugging me!" Lincoln groaned. Unlike his sisters, the man with the plan (patent pending) was in his everyday attire. "Oh come on Linc! I said I was sorry!" Marshall said. "Well, how come my deck's still lost!?" Lincoln snapped back. "Lincoln, your deck's on your desk." Luna said. Lincoln checked and sure enough, there it was. "Oh. Sorry Marsh." Lincoln said scratching his head embarrassed.

"It's cool Linc. And they're called supercharged powers." Marshall said, rolling his eyes. "Huh, that does sound cooler. I'm sorry. I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night." Lincoln said. "Again!? Bro you gotta get better at your sleep schedule." Luna said shaking her head. "I keep trying but some weird sounds from Marshall's room keep me up all night." Lincoln said rubbing his head. "Sorry Linc. I've been fixing the suit again. The targeting system's still got bugs in it." Marshall explained. "So that explains the sounds." Lincoln said shaking his head. 

"I keep telling you Marshall, if you have a problem with your rigid cuticle or exoskeleton that provides exterior protection against attack by a enemy, let me know!" Lisa said. "What? You lost me." Marshall said with a confused look. "Your suit. I'm talking about your suit." Lisa explained before muttering. "Science: one, hairless apes: zero." "But those supercharged powers are cool!" Lola exclaimed in awe. "Yeah, how did you get them?" Luan asked. Marshall smiled as he picked up Luna's KISS CD."I got them when I met them." He said pointing to it. "Wait, the CD?" Leni asked confused. "No , KISS!" Marshall said, obviously annoyed. "Wait! You got to meet the band?" Luna asked in excitement.  "Sure did." Marshall said with a smile. "What?! You have not." Lincoln said in disbelief. He knew Marshall liked to exaggerate.

"I sure have. And this time I have the proof." Marshall said pulling out a photo from his jacket. Luna looked at the picture and gasped. "No way! You met the Demon?" She asked. "Yep! He may act scary but he's a good guy at heart." Marshall explained. "Probably a cardboard cutout." Lincoln muttered. "No way bro!  Look, he even autographed it!" Luna said showing him the picture. Lincoln stared at the picture for a few seconds. "How did you even get this?" He asked, curiosity finally getting the better of him. Marshall sat down on Luna and Luan's bunk bed and began to tell the story of when he met KISS. "You guys ever heard of KISS World?" He asked his friends. "That's the KISS-themed amusement park right?" Luna asked. "I heard of that place. Dad says it costs a fortune to get in! Said, I mean." Lincoln said. "Well, I got to go there." Marshall said as he began to tell his story. "It all started one Halloween night...."