Werk Out

The way he glanced in my direction sent a fire through my soul. I continued my exercise on the bike. Pedaling, keeping the same pace as my beating heart. Sensing the vouyer approaching I stop myself. To catch my breath and to have a drink of water. No words were exchanged as he takes a seat nearby. The grunts from his upward thrust and the banging of the weights, reminded me of a good time. 

Doing my best to avoid looking in the direction of the noise. Taking one more sip of water, I grab a towel to wipe the bike clean of my sweat. As drips of it continue to cascade down my face, my white tank top is nearly stuck to my flesh while a line of sweat was visible between my ass cheeks.

 I could feel those wondering eyes on me as my legs moved from the right to the left. "Oops I did it again." From the moisture of my water bottle mixed with my sweating palms. I ended up dropping my phone loudly. Squatting in place as everyone watches the newbie of the gym. 

"Lil booty!" someone randomly shouts. 

Awkwardly I grab my phone from the floor, and fast walk to the shower.

 Water water everywhere. 🎶

 Men galore. 🎶

Skin and soap. 🎶

 Could hardly contain myself as I pulled away my top then stepping out of my bottoms. Whew, you could smell the build up of testosterone all over. 

Resting my forehead against the wall. I let the warm water hit my back and trickle downward into my ass crack and down my hairy defined legs. It was then I was taken by surprise.

A warm hand from behind grabs my waist and presses against me entirely.

"Yo! What the fuck are you doing bruh?" 

"Shh!"

As kisses are repeatedly placed onto my neck and shoulders. Soft moans escape from my mouth.

"Shh"

"I have HIV ... YOU NEED PROTECTION!"

"I know, I read your book.  I'm negative and on prep. So anything goes with me."

He says not moving from where he stands, still holding me from behind.

"You can't!" I plead trying to get lose. 

"What? If you didn't want it you would've stopped me from entering."

He says inserting himself slowly into me. Covering my mouth, as the erection goes in and out of me at a surprisingly comforting pace.

The water is still steaming, running down both our bodies mixing with the sweat forming in the moment.

"I've always wanted you."

He grunts going even deeper as my legs tense up but my body opens more.

"Fuck!" I let out as the few patrons comment and snicker at the sound of skin slapping against skin only a few feet away.

"Fuck!" He muffles, burying his head on my back.

I can feel his semen oozing from my crack. As his entire soul leaves his body and weakens his flesh as his strong legs buckle.

"Next time take me out to eat first, okay?"

I mumble avoiding eye contact, while drying off. Leaving him soaked collecting himself. Breathing as if he just had an entire workout.

 He stands finally, grabbing my towel from me grabbing my chin to look me in the eyes. 

"Sex is my cardio." He says stealing a kiss as he wraps a fresh towel around my body after tossing the one we shared onto the gyms floor.

"I've never done roleplay, that was interesting. " 

"First time for everything. Dinner on me by the way." 

"Say less. I didn't bring my cards on purpose." I reply as we dress to leave the barely occupied gym for a bite to eat.