Pannacotta Fugo's new beginning

Fugo had gotten tired of working for the Italian mafia passione and decided he wanted a new change for the life ahead of him, he was 19 years old now and it had been two and a half years since he defeated Massimo Volpe and regained Giorno Giovanna's trust. He had continued on in Passione as a vigilante undercover cop of sorts, exposing the devious gang members and drug dealers that were trying to commit crime in Italy.

Fugo was bored of this after two years and decided to choose a new path as a model, Fugo had always been interested in experimenting with makeup, but he typically had to stick with a more casual eyeliner paired with pink blush and either pink, red or brown lipstick for a natural looking face, Pannacotta Fugo always had either an androgynous or fabulously feminine style of clothing that he was sure would be great already for modeling in.

In order to get a job in modeling, Fugo would have to submit three different pictures of himself in 3 different fabulous outfits into a fashion magazine, the winners would not only get featured in the magazine but would also be recruited to work as models in Spain. If Fugo got the Job, he wouldn't mind moving from Italy to Spain as he always wanted to travel to the other lovely countries in Europe anyway. He heard Spain was a very warm country but was also a beautiful tourist location to visit, Fugo would also like to see the sport of bullfighting if he went to Spain.

Fugo had no time to daydream for much longer however, as he had to get to work preparing his outfits for the photoshoot. His first outfit was a green blouse paired with black trousers and his iconic blue shoes with a strawberry design on. He matched the look with fabulous blue lipstick and nail polish, complete with hot pink blush and brown and green eyeshadow and his usual eyeliner and eyelashes. His second outfit was a white dress that was just above the knee in length paired with black high heels and jewelry, he also had red nail polish and matching color lipstick, the look was even more extravagant with Fugo's smoky look for his eyeliner. Fugo's third and final outfit was a maxi dress teal in color with green thrilly bits, he wore a purple shirt underneath the dress along with gloves that matched the color of his dress, he wore a teal headband to keep his hair out of the way of his makeup, witch included a bold purple lipstick paired with light pink blush and a soft green eyeshadow matched with long eyelashes.

After all the hard work Fugo submitted his looks to the fashion magazine, he had to wait a week in order to see his result so he anticipated waiting the whole week ahead to see if he won the fashion contest or not.

The week had gone by and Fugo had gotten a letter in the mail, he opened it unaware of who it was from, until he read it, a excited look appeared on Fugo's face "i won" Fugo exclaimed feeling extremely proud with himself of all of his hard work, the fashion magazine readers were really impressed with how glamourous Fugo was and due to that Fugo was one of the winners of the fashion contest. Pannacotta Fugo was extremely happy to be a model, although he felt a little bit apprehensive and anxious to take such a drastic change in his life path, Fugo was going forward into his new career, he would of course still come back to Italy to visit his friends from Team Bucciarati, but he was also looking forward to getting to know other people too. Fugo had lived in Italy all his life, now it was time to experience a new country, new career and new friends. It was a new life for Fugo, as he boarded the plane to Barcelona, Spain Fugo felt ready, he was ready to show the world what a fabulous and glamourous model Mr Pannacotta Fugo truly was!