episode 3

𝙴𝚕𝚒 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍
     𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
      𝟿/𝟸𝟻

   ᥱ᥊ᥴᥙsᥱ mᥡ mіs𝗍ᥲkᥱs 🙂

   I was on my way to pick Saniah up from her house to take her on a date. She texted asking if I was busy today and I wasn't so she asked to do sum. And I wasn't going to say no. And that leads to where we are now.

      15 minutes later at Saniah's house

   I honked my horn to let her know I'm in her driveway. She came jogging out and I unlocked locked my doors. "Wassup mamas?" I said looking over to her once she got in "nun what about you?" She said smiling at me. "I'm better now that your here." I said starting to pull out of the driveway.

  "So where are we going?" She asked scrolling on tiktok. "I don't know where are we going?" He asked trying to be annoying. She sucked her teeth"You get on my nerves with that bruh" she laughed making him laugh.

I pulled up to a Golden Corral and when she looked up from her phone she gasped "YOU TOOK ME TO GOLDEN CORRAL?!" I laughed at her excitement "no I took you to sholden foral" he said sarcastically. She straight faced him "stop playing with me bruh" she said sounding annoyed.

  "My bad" I said getting out the car walking to her side and opening the door for her. She didn't say anything when I did tho. She would usually say thank you or sum but she ain't said nun.

  "Why you gotta attitude just from me being sarcastic?" I asked looking at her. She still had her head down glued to her phone and completely ignoring me. "Kalani, stop playing wit me bruh. It was just sarcasm." I said nudging her with my elbow. "Ok just keep this attitude when we get in there." She just shrugged it off and rolled her eyes.

  After getting our food we sat down and started eating. She still ignored me and kept staring at her phone.

  "If you don't wanna be hear then just say dat instead of just ignoring me" She just rolled her eyes. I waited for her to finish her chicken and her roll till I called the waiter and told her we were done. I gave her a tip and we left.

  "Why would you do that I wasn't even done?!" She said now really pissed with me. "I warned you. But what did you do? Ignored me." I said shrugging. "That didn't mean I didn't want to be there!" She said mad and yelling. I just shrugged.

  She got in the backseat. "Kalani get your ass in this seat." I said looking at her from the rear view mirror. "No." She said looking mad and still on tiktok. "I don't trust you back there so come right here." I said patting the passenger seat. "Why you don't trust me? All I'm doin is watchn tiktok." She said finally looking at me but through the rear view mirror. "Because you mad at me and you might be an assassin tryin to choke me." I said making her bust out laughing. "Why would I do that just because I'm mad?" She said smiling. "Because you are crazy. Now bring yo ass right here." I said pointing and she crawled up front. "You must be bipolar or sum" I told her making he just out laughing all over again.

———————————————————

   HEY GUYSS.! I know I didn't edit the book in a while and I'm sorry for that but I posted todayy.! But it's short. But that's alright.

  What y'all think about Eli?

  Saniah?

Saniah and Eli together??

BYE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATE.! ✨🤞🏽