💜🐰🐯❤

PTD Seoul concert day 1:

At the backstage of the Seoul concert, Jungkook felt nervous but excited. His heart raced with anticipation. He looked at Taehyung, who was busy getting his equipment ready. Everyone was eagerly waiting for the show to begin.

With newfound bravery, Jungkook approached Taehyung, sounding nervous as he asked, "Tae, can you help me with my microphone?" His voice was quiet, nearly lost amidst the busy noise backstage.

Taehyung saw Jungkook looking nervous and smiled kindly at him. "Sure, Kook," he said gently. He stopped what he was doing and walked over to Jungkook. His eyes softened as he reached out to adjust the microphone.

As Taehyung fixed the microphone, their fingers almost touched. This made Jungkook's heart beat faster and his cheeks go red. He enjoyed these backstage moments, the brief glances and soft touches that made him feel close to Taehyung without needing to talk.

After adjusting the mic, Taehyung gave Jungkook a friendly smile. His eyes showed warmth and love. "There, all done," he said gently, making Jungkook feel reassured.

Jungkook nodded, feeling his heart beating fast from their special moment. "Thanks, Tae," he whispered, a small smile appearing on his face.

They looked at each other for a moment, understanding each other without words. Then, they went back to what they were doing, excited about the upcoming performance, feeling like something amazing was about to happen.

As Jungkook moved through the busy backstage area, he felt his heart still racing from his time with Taehyung. He looked around and saw his bandmates busy with their own preparations.

When he saw Jimin across the room, Jungkook walked over, feeling happy to see his friend. "Hey, Jimin," he said with a smile, feeling more relaxed in his friend's company.

Jimin turned to Jungkook, looking excited. "Hey, Kook! How do you feel about tonight's performance?" he asked eagerly.

Jungkook smiled wide, feeling pumped for the show. "I'm a bit nervous, but also really excited," he confessed, running his hand through his hair. "It's always thrilling right before we perform."

Jimin laughed, looking mischievous. "You'll do great, like you always do," he said, patting Jungkook's shoulder to show support.

Feeling better because of Jimin's kind words, Jungkook smiled back, thankful. "Thanks, Jimin. You always know how to make me feel better when I'm nervous," he said genuinely, sounding warm.

Their talk got stopped when Jin shouted from across the room, "Hey, guys! Ready to rock the stage tonight?" His excitement was catching, making everyone around him cheerful.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at Jin, both smiling wide. "Definitely, hyung!" Jimin answered, sounding determined.

Jin gave them a thumbs-up, showing he was confident. "Great! Let's make tonight unforgettable," he said firmly, full of belief.

BTS members looked at each other with understanding and determination. They felt closer than ever as they got ready to perform and impress their fans. As the show was about to start, they stood together, determined to give their best.

Time skip to the last day of PTD Seoul concert:

On the final day of the Seoul concert, amidst the cheers from fans, Jungkook watched Taehyung sing on stage. Taehyung looked confident, and his singing grabbed everyone's attention. Jungkook felt happy seeing him perform, but there was also a strange feeling growing inside him.