Act 9: The Payback

Coral's POV

The L.E.A.F soldiers began to march towards Zomville, armed and ready to fire attacks.

"Remember, we are taking one of the strongest zombies and force them to spit out Zomboss' plans, the rest, kill them, let them feel what Aster felt." Citron commanded.

"YES SIR! CITRON SIR!"

Locher was leading the army, along with Citron to the village of the dead. I didn't know how to feel at this point. This was something more than anger, like if I completely lost my mind. How DARE he attack MY SISTER. Noah was the same but he's not loosing it, I was. I wanted to rip his head off right there and then. Noah bumped his shoulder to me, he knew I was angry. I just smiled, glad I'm not doing the dirty work alone. Seeing my sister arrive to the base heavily wounded made my heart break. I could hear each crack. When Citron planned this attack, my brows furrowed, my eyes narrowed, anger was visible, a burning flame in my eyes.

Denial...

Anger...

Vengeance...

I had enough of Zomboss abusing Aster.

Aster had been sheltered by Tempest, Xeno and Cadmus in the medical room soahed recover. I was angry, no not angry, I felt more than just anger build up in my flaming body. My mouth turned into a flaming sneer, a growl leaving as my lips curled up disgusted when we stepped on the dead grass with the army.

"How could he..." I thought.

I had no interest in sparing lives and having mercy. I glanced at Noah who also shared the look of disbelief and disdain at Aster's arrival and the driver's death. With a final glance back to where Plantown and the bright green grass, my sudden snarl was more prominent, those close to me could hear it. It was like Aster disappeared and then Zomboss tortured her. Planning the car crash and then torture her...I'm DONE being a pushover. My anger focused on Zomville. I want to lash out on those fucking zombies, take them out one by one with deep imprints of fire with my frustration each time.

Had I officially lost my mind?

"Just take all your anger out on them" Noah grinned.

I nodded "for Aster."

Finally, we arrived and the soldiers broke the entrance to Zomville. The zombies were unaware, idiots. My blood boiled by my rage, I can happily take that out on these parasites!

"LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY ACTION FOLIAGE! ATTACK!!"

Once Citron screamed, we all went to action and take down the zombies one by one. Alarmed by the sudden surprise attack, the zombie began to run while others fought back. It was like we brought the entire Plantown, this is insane! I got an idea so they don't hide. I began to burn the houses down so they can burn or get crushed. I ran with Noah to fight and began to kill the zombies on sight. Many zombies ran to the center of the village.

"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!" Citron shouted.

Everyone went to the center of the village and began to kill off the zombies. There was no exit for them! This was just perfect! Dusk was right about Head Zombie and Foot Soldier, they should have execute them! Noah and I stayed together and fought off the zombies. I've been waiting for this FOREVER to finally fight again.

"ALARM!! ALARM!!"

I managed to hear Foot Soldier warning the other zombies. I turner around, and spotted him. My hands lit on fire, I want to kill him right now. Right there. RIGHT IN THIS MOMENT.

"YOU..." I stomped the ground.

"ARE..." Foot Soldier froze when he saw me.

"SO..." My mouth got light on fire.