Amr Ahmed Karim

The Urzik Rebel Leader

Amr Ahmed Karim

Son of Farah Ahmed Karim, former member of Urzikstan Special Forces and Leader of the Urzikstan Liberation Force, Amr Karim is an exceptional soldier who has known a lifetime of war. He became the leader of the ULF after his mother's passing, and is determined to protect his country and motherland. He has a good friendship with Price, Ordaz, Mason, and the Walkers, expecially with Markus. He had seen with his own eyes GnK clashing with S.F., KCCO and Paradeus. He's also the one who informed both Price and Yuri about Arya being brainwashed by Paradeus.

His looks:

Amr: Come my brothers and sisters! We fight to protect our country and the people we love! For Urzikstan!

Amr: (to HDR): You're not my uncle. You're your own person. He was willing to become a demon and a traitor, to free Urzikstan. You are different, Hadir. You saved me. You saved Nadia and you saved our people. That makes you the kind of soldier who would risk himself to protect others. I don't consider you just an ally and a friend. For me and my mother, you are part of our family. Let's protect stop OpFor and Al Qatala together, brother.

Voiced by Junya Enoki (Jap)