CHAPTER 28

Hello everyone ✨ 💌

So we completed 40k reads ❣️ on my first story❤️ thank you everyone ✨ keep showering your love 💕

I know I'm updating late but i was trying to update last night but my Wattpad was hanging so much that's why i wasn't able to update but somehow i managed to update ❤️ .

It takes a lot of hard work and time for me to write and in return i just ask everyone to vote and comment ✨ . Please everyone vote and comment . PLEASE .

And one more thing 😊 all characters account have been created . So follow all accounts on Instagram . And if someone is interested in handling aadvik and rohan's character account please DM me on my Instagram . My Instagram I'd is 03myfictionalworld .

DON'T SCROLL WITHOUT VOTING 💫.

LET'S START READING NOW ❤️ .

*********************************

Sambhav also fell into the pool he started playfully teasing Nakul and Aakriti smiled as she looked at Sambhav. She seemed lost in gazing at him. She said to herself, "I'm sorry Sambhav i got scared of you because of my past." Just then in anger Aanya shouted at Reyansh , "Why did you threw me in the pool ?" Reyansh lowered himself to her level and said in a deep voice, "Why did you post on my Instagram without asking me and that too my childhood picture? That's why I threw you into the pool."

Aanya tried to say something in anger but then Paakhi asked, "bhabhi Where did you get this photo of bhai ?" Hearing Paakhi Janvi asked, "What did Aanya do that made you throw her into the pool Reyansh?" Paakhi and Mridula showed everyone the picture and everyone burst into laughter upon seeing it. In the picture reyansh was wearing a frock and he was completely looking like a girl.

Reyansh got irritated he ran his hand through his hair and took out his phone to do something on his Instagram.

He tried to log in to his Instagram but couldn't. He looked at Aanya and said, "Did you change my Instagram password?" In angernAanya replied, "Yes I did change the password and you won't even find out what the password is ."

After hearing his words Reyansh said, "Tell me the password." Aanye shook her head in refusal she headed towards her room and reyansh followed but they were still arguing with each other and hitting eachother like kids . Seeing them arguing like that Maahi remarked, "When will they stop fighting with each other?" Ruhi with her hand on her forehead sighed and acted like maahi she said while stamerring , "When will they stop fighting ?" Hearing Ruhi's words everyone burst into laughter. Maahi started tickling Ruhi and Ruhi laughed loudly. Just then, Rehaan, Nakul, and Sambhav came out of the pool. Rehaan approached Shivangi who warned him to stay away or else she will hit him. Rehaan ignored her and moved closer. Shivangi quickly ran away calling for help, "Dad save me!" and Rehaan chased after her. Devisha said, "Sambhav bhaiya Nakul you two should also change you're completely soaked." Both nodded and headed towards their rooms.

--------------------

Sambhav went into his room followed by Aakriti. She picked out clothes from the wardrobe for Sambhav to change into. After changing, Sambhav came out and sat on the couch . He started workingon his laptop without wearing a shirt. Just then a female servant knocked on the door. Aakriti was busy with her phone she asked her to come in. The servant entered with a tray in hand and said, " raj mata has instructed you to eat and then take your medicine." Aakriti turned around to speak to the servant but noticed she was staring at Sambhav.