(𝐇𝐜⁴) 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠)

You know exactly what fanfics I'm talking about because I bet my eye that you got them hidden deep in your library ;)

It was one of your cuddle days. You'd mostly just cuddle or read books and live as if it's just the two of you. Just as usual, you had fallen asleep quickly while armin told you about something new he learnt in his old, dusty books. Right now he's kinda cuddling you, but more watching you sleep as your phone makes ping ping, announcing a notification. He grabs your phone to silent it in order to not wake you up but then he reads the Wattpad notification:

ⁿᵉʷ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉdom!armin x reader.

He was so confused but decided to give it a quick read, trying to be still as possible be you're still ontop of him sleeping.

Well let's say he gets red asf, blushing while something hard might poke you awake YKYK :D

when you wake up, looking at him confused he'd be like: "morning angel, it's quite interesting... the stuff you're reading"

"What do you even mean, armi-" that's when you catch a glimpse of your phone in his hands, immediately reddening as you try to grab it away.

"Uh uh" He says, holding the phone further away smirking and then turns you both over so now he's pinning you against the bed where you still feel something poking your stomach now.

"Beg, y/n"

As usual you were sitting next to him in his office while you're sipping the delicious tea made enjoying the peace of the silence, not for too long tho

"Oi, didn't you tell me you needed to show me something before?"

"Right, I completely forgot. I'll get it real quick, be right back." You say, giving him a quick peck on the lips before you rush out of his office towards your shared room. When you come back to his office you see him with your phone, reading something intensely with flushed cheeks.

"Uh, Levi? What are you doing?"

He looks surprised to see you here already, trying to hide his blush by looking away and mumbling.
"Wanted to check the time.." but you know that's not everything to it. You quickly go to his desk, seeing that there's a Wattpad story opened. Not just any story but that one. You quickly grab your phone checking which chapter he's on hoping it wasn't too bad.