08 - Her intoxicating lips

*TAYLORS POV*

Tessa sounded really crazy when she said she wanted to get herself disvirgined. I stared at her glittering eyes as she waited for an answer.

What an innocent soul. She was only doing this to pay off her debts and I didn't know why but I sort of felt bad for being the one to take it from her.

I couldn't watch her go sleep somewhere else. No. Virgins were innocent, delicious and their cries was pleasing to the ears. But they at first were innocent at certain areas.

Should I allow her go to sleep somewhere else and then come back? Not knowing what else to do, I held her hair tilting her head to her left as I kissed her nape. Which resulted a sigh from her.

I watched her bite her lower lip as I once again kissed her nape. I bit and sucked on it and she was really sighing out of pleasure. I kissed her down to her collarbones as I sucked them too.

I kissed her back to her nape and just as I kissed her lips, she bit my lower lip. I broke the kiss as I stared at her. She seemed confused, I tried kissing her again and the same thing happened.

I stared into her eyes as she tried looking away. " Are you a dog?" I hissed as I watched her bite her lower lip. Her beautiful big brown eyes were somewhat entertaining to stare into.

" Kiss me." I ordered staring into her eyes. I watched the girl shut her eyes as she brought her face closer to mine and did same with her lips. I stared at her lips.

I didn't request for a forehead kiss. " What are you doing?" I asked as the girl's eyes shot open and she stared at me. " Have you kissed someone before?" I asked as I watched her shake her head.

I just stared at her, a sexy woman like her never had a first kiss? It seemed almost impossible to believe. Was she trying to behave funny with me? Well she better stop.

" How old are you?" I asked as she looked down. " 22." Was her reply. She was young. I let go of her hair as I stared back at my laptop.

She had the body of a sexy stripper and the heart of a virgin. I turned to look at her. She looked so innocent and cute. Not cute like I wanted to pinch her cheeks, but cute like I wanted to push her on my bed and takes what's mine.

But still, she was too innocent to want to experience that. Didn't she have friends who spoke to her about stuffs like this? Since I met this girl I've been trapped in a world of bewilderment and disbelief.

She was so different from the others. I glanced back at her as I held her chin this time and kissed her full cherry lips softly. I slowly broke the kiss staring into her eyes. " You saw what I did, right?" I asked as I watched her slightly nod.

" Good. Now do it."

*TESSAS POV *

This man was continuously kissing me having me drown in the taste of his strawberry lips. I sighed within as I closed my eyes wanting to kiss him. " Open your eyes Tessa. Look at me while you kiss me." He said as I slowly opened my eyes.

I moved my face closer to his as I obediently stared into his eyes as I closed the space between us. Soon I felt our nose touching. I bit my lower lip as I tilted my head to the right this time as my lips collided on his.

I felt our lips touching and I couldn't believe it, I kissed him. I did it. If anyone asked, of course I was so proud of myself. It wasn't easy. I broke the kiss and also breaking the eye contact between us.

I didn't see his satisfied smile but he did smile. He grabbed my chin again and kissed me as his lips pressed on mine harder than before.

*TAYLORS POV *

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her intoxicating lips once again. The little kiss she gave me had me craving for more. She let out a sigh and even that was so intoxicating.

I didn't mind spending the whole night just by kissing.

The next day.

I woke up by the petite figure I held with me. She had buried her face in my chest. I stared down at her, pushed her hair from her forehead as I got a better view of her beautiful face.

I sighed as I tried letting go of her and at the same time not wanting to wake her up. After which I placed her on the bed quietly, I went into the bathroom shutting the door.

Tessa tried finding Taylor on the bed and when her hand touched his pillow she hugged it instead.

*TESSAS POV *

8:46 am

I sat up with a deep sigh as I stared at the bedsheets. I noticed the pillow I had been hugging all night as I placed it back. It no doubts smelled like Taylor.

I slowly came off the bed as I went towards the direction of the bathroom. After I bathed. I checked the closet for any spare toothbrush and thankfully there was one.

Pink and new. I tore out the pack as I brushed my teeth. After I did I placed my toothbrush next to Taylor's. Yesterday was a really surprising one. I sighed scratching my already wet hair.

I never knew a man's lips could be that delicious, and damn he was a great kisser. I bit my lower lip trying to stop thinking about that. I stared at his toothbrush as a thought crossed my mind.

It wouldn't hurt once if I at least just... no.

I left the bathroom before I changed my mind. I picked up my clothes as I wore them.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.