50 States Of Gay (R) PART 2

So we were at the meeting and Mitch was sitting across the table, he looked at me and a huge smirk suddenly appeared on his face, I was confused but in one second my phone vibrates inside my pants.

I looked at my phone

Michelle- Hey big daddy this meeting is boring.

Scotty boy- I know I'm not even paying attention.

Michelle- Want a better distraction?

I looked up at Mitch that had a huge smirk on his lips when he looked at me and bit his lower lip.

Scotty Boy- well... Maybe.

Michelle- So tell me, what are u going to do to me 2night?

Scott- I'm going to pin you against the wall and suck your sweet spot and tease until you beg for me to be inside u

Michelle- yes daddy? Are u going to be rough? *moans*

Scotty Boy- Well u gotta wait until 2 night *winks eye*

Michelle- Ur no fun

I couldn't help but giggle and tried to pay attention to the business meeting until it was done.

We get into our car heading home to prepare to go to a club at night.

We get into out apartment and I head to my room, I was getting dressed when I heard Mitch calling

"SCOTLAND"
"MITCH I'M GETTING DRESSED"
"JUST COME HERE JUST A SEC"

I go to his room shirtless since I didn't have time to dress up and when I open the door I see Mitch, in his bed, lying, naked.

I can't help but gasp when I see his beautiful body, oh god I want that body under me.

"Scott your staring again"
"But she's naked"
"I am, take a shot of it"
"Oh I rather see this with my eyes"
"Yeah???"

"Aren't we suppose to go to the club"
"You're the only celebration I need, now come here, I know you want it too, I can't help but staring at your bare chest OHH GOD I want you to take me" Mitch said and let out a small moan.

And that was all I needed to hear, I grab Mitch and pull him to my lap pinning him agains the wall kissing him passionately then moving down to his neck, sucking until I found his sweet spot, he lets out a moan

"If you keep doing those beautiful noises I can't promise I'll be gentle.

"But w-who said I-I want you to?" Mitch said between moans

I pulled Mitch to the bed and took my pants off and before I knew he took my boxers off with his teeth

"F-Fuuuck Mitch that is so fucking hot"

Mitch smirked and took my now free length in his hand stroking it lazily.

"Does daddy likes this"
"Y-Yyeees Mitch Da-Daddy loves it"
"Yeah?? What about this?"

Mitch brought my cock to his mouth and started to suck, first slowly but then hard and deep his throat and I couldn't help my hips as they began to thrust inside his mouth feeling that warm and wet paradise around my dick.

"Fuck Mitch Yes Take it all deep Ah-Ahhhh"

Mitch moaned while sucking and that couldn't have turned me on more.

"Mitch, please t-turn around I need you"
"Yes daddy I need you inside me"

Mitch positioned himself in all fours and I poured lube on my fingers to stretch him.

"Oh my god Yaaaas Scotty huuumm work those fingers Ah AHHH"

He yelled as I enter the second finger and he started to thrust his hips back and forward.

"Mitch y-you look so hot right now"
"PUT THE THIRD FINGER SCOTT AHHH FOR FUCKS SAKE"

I continued to stretch him and he was a sweaty hot mess and I was turned on beyond limits.

"Scott I'm ready for you, I-I want you inside I NEED you inside me take me big daddy.

"As you wish"

I put my tip inside Mitch and start to tease him.

"A-Scott don't don't play, please I need you or I'm going to come right no- AHHHHH"

He screamed as I slammed myself inside him.

"F-FUCK MITCH, you're so thigh"
"M-move"

I stared thrusting my hips inside him fucking him mercilessly

"Oh big daddy yes, you're so big A-AHHH FUCK YES FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME"

"FFUCK MITCHIE, touch yourself now!"

Mitch started to touch himself and GOOOOD only that boy touching himself was reason enough for me to come.

"S-Scott I'm going to-to co.."

"SHHH.... Me too let's do it together but now turn I want to see that beautiful face when you come from all the pleasure you're feeling from my dick pleasuring you"

"FUCK YAS DADDY" he said as he turned to face him

I hit his sweet spot a couple more times and we both came together as I started stroking Mitch to help him finish.

I came inside him and he moaned while he felt my hot cum filling him

BEST.CELEBRATION.EVER

I turned to Mitch that was lying on my chest
"hey Michelle"
"Yes Sthepanie"
"Happy 50 states of gay"
-
--
---
So that's the end of this one shot hope y'all like it I'm Jess and u should follow our Instagram if ur into smut... *cough cough*