chapter 81

Chapter 81: A Powerful Hand Strikes!

“What’s going on? Why is it so noisy outside?”

“I don’t know, should we go out and take a look?”

“It’s just some minor family matters. Please wait a while, guests. Sisi will go out and check, both of you can rest assured and take a break.”

As Liu Sisi spoke, she quickly picked up the burden and left the living room.

Outside, Ms. Zhao was shouting and making a fuss.

“What’s all the commotion? Have you all eaten enough? If you have, I’ll take this load back and feed it to the dogs!” Di Yelei shouted angrily.

Even if the porridge is given to the dogs, it’s better than feeding it to you ungrateful wolves who can never be satisfied!

He stood there quietly, seeming calm on his face. But those usually deep eyes were filled with a hidden rage, making it impossible for anyone to figure him out.

His gaze made Ms. Zhao cower, she lowered her head and used the action of scooping porridge to hide her fear. Ms. Wang, who was next to her, stopped provoking too, not daring to say anything. The shrewd Di Gaoyuan didn’t even speak, let alone the others. Even the usually outspoken and troublemaking Di Gao went against his usual nature and silently retreated while holding his bowl.

Only Di Ah-bao stretched out one finger and kept picking through the ferns in his dish.

He pinched a piece of fern and held it in front of Di Yelei: “Is this even edible? This pig feed might not even be eaten by a dog! How dare you serve this to me, the young master who is going to attend private school? You actually give this to me? I… ”

Bang!

“Ah! —”

Before he could finish speaking, a dark shadow passed by, and his jaw was hit by a punch. His body was suddenly thrown in a parabolic arc and slammed directly under the eaves, accompanied by a shriek.

With his fall, the bucket of coarse grain porridge spilled all over, and the ferns in the bamboo basket were scattered everywhere, affecting everyone nearby. The food was clearly inedible now.

“Ah-Bao! Are you alright?”

Ms. Zhao screamed out and rushed over.

Di Ah-bao struggled for a while before finally getting up from the ground. Wiping his face with his hand, he smeared a handful of blood-red liquid. Scared, he let out a cry and vomited a mouthful of blood and saliva, along with a broken tooth!

“Mom! Whoo… my tooth! Mom, you have to avenge me (avenge me)!”

And so, his mouth swelled up visibly fast, making his speech unclear!

“Ah-Bao? How are you? My poor Ah-Bao! Di Yelei, you cruel monster, how could you do such a thing to your own brother! I’ll fight you to the end!”

As Ms. Zhao spoke, she turned around, ready to attack.

“Shut up! If Di Ah-bao has turned out this way, isn’t it because you’ve spoiled him? And you still have the audacity to confront me!”

Di Yelei roared fiercely!

An emotionless calm expression appeared on his face: “Mom, you’d better pray that my dad lives a long life! That he can protect you and your precious Ah-Bao for a lifetime. If anything were to happen to him… Hmph! Next time, you’ll realize how lucky it was to only lose one tooth!”

His words startled Ms. Zhao, and she stopped in her tracks.

“You…?”

She stared at him, her eyes filled with fear.