Playlist

Fictional - Khloe Rose

"That's not healthy, they said, to live in your head, but it hurts a lot less to me"

Ode to a Conversation Stuck in Your Throat - Del Water Gap

"And it hits me, I don't want anybody else touching you like I do, like I do, like me"

Dancing Barefoot - U2

"She is sublimation, She is the essence of thee, She is concentratin' on He, who is chosen by She"

Feels Like - Gracie Abrams

"I would do whatever you wanted, We don't have to leave the apartment, Met you at the right time, This is what it feels like"

So American - Olivia Rodrigo

"Drivin' on the right-side road, He says I'm pretty wearin' his clothes, And he's got hands that make hell seem cold"

"He laughs at all my jokes, And he says I'm so American, Oh God it's just not fair of him to make me feel this much, I'll go anywhere he goes, And he says I'm so American, Oh God I'm gonna marry him if he keeps this shit up"

Cotton Candy - YUNGBLUD

"I wanna get stuck between your teeth like cotton candy"

Just Can't Get Enough - Black Eyed Peas

"I'm addicted wanna drown inside your love, I wouldn't wanna have it any other way, I'm addicted and I just can't get enough"

Tattoos Together - Lauv

"Let's get tattoos together, Something to remember, If it's way too soon, Fuck it whatever"

You Could Start a Cult - Niall Horan

"Anywhere you go, I'll be, You are so much more than beautiful to me"

Touch Tank - Quinnie

"Cause he's so pretty when he goes down on me, Gold-skinned eager baby, blue shirt out the laundry, He tells me he's gentle when he wants to be, So I think he wants to be gentle with me"

Guilty as Sin? - Taylor Swift

"What if he's written 'mine' on my upper thigh only in my mind?"

I miss you, I'm sorry- Gracie Abrams

"Thought you'd hate me but instead you called and said 'I miss you', I caught it"

Blind - ROLE MODEL

"I haven't felt a thing this year, And I'm only trying to be sincere, Yeah, I've never seen something quite like you"

Will Do - TV on the Radio

"Anytime will do, my love, Anytime will do, No choice of words will break me from this rule"

Close as Strangers - 5 Seconds of Summer

"On the phone, I can tell that you wanna move on, Through the tears, I can hear that I shouldn't have gone, Everyday gets harder to stay away from you"

Still - Niall Horan

"Tell me you want it, A thousand miles away from the day that we started, But I'm standing here with you just tryna be honest, If honesty means telling you the truth, Well, I'm still in love with you"

Overdrive - Conan Gray

"All or nothing, let's just trust the night"

Dancing in the Kitchen - LANY

"I could spend a thousand nights right here inside this room, swear the only one I want is you"