ch.1

Original: Lisa Demchenko (RUS.лиза Демченко)
Port Wattpad By :me.
————————
when they went to bed, Artyom tossed and turned on the couch covered with a sheet for a long time, and the sofa snarled with a nasty, senile creak

-Why are you fidgeting, lie still.Olya couldn 't stand it . Her stomach was already aching From the large amount of jam she had eaten in her Grandmother's kitchen. The whole jar was devoured with bread.- it's impossible to sleep.

Artyom fell silent.

-Olya, are you asleep?-He asked quietly after about five minutes.

-Go to hell,- Olya replied in a loud whisper. You can't sleep here with you.

-Don't you hear anything?

-What to hear? It's one o'clock in the morning.

-There's something crunching behind the wall.

-Sleep, you freak.

-Well, Olya, listen to me,- Artyom pleaded

-I don't hear anything, maybe a tree branch is knocking on the wall. Sleep.

Artyom fell silent . Olya clearly heard him breathing softly wrapped in a Blanket. The room where they slept was dark because grandma had drawn the curtains on the windows, only a piece of the wall was illuminated by the pale light of the moon walking on the roofs. Olya closed her eyes and began to imagine what her mother was doing at home with her friend Timofey Ivanovich. They've already drunk all the champagne and are now messing around naked in bed. Timofey Ivanovich lay down without trousers on his mother, who had spread her legs, and she begins to howl as if from a headache. Olya has already heard this howl many times and it easily appears in her ears.

-Olya, do you believe in the dead?-Artyom asked in a whisper

Timofey Ivanovich stopped in his amoebic dance and stared at Olga in disbelief . biting his mustachioed upper lip.

-Will you ever fall asleep, you brute, or not?- Olya jumped up - otherwise I'll come and punch you.

there was silence, Olya lay down again, simultaneously freeing her feet from the fetters of an excessively hot blanket. Timofey Ivanovich cleared his throat and, bending his head slightly, began to push against his mother's body again. and the Mother howled again , plaintively crying from an unknown offense . Soon Olya realized that Artyom was crying along with his mother. It's just hard to hear him under the covers.

She got up and went to him . Artyom was lying on the couch, turned away from the wall, surrendered into a ball and quietly whined.

-Why are you whining, you brute? -Olya asked him affectionately, sitting down on the edge of the sofa and hugging her younger brother's tense shoulders.

- Olya...Artyom whispered Turning around to sister and burying his warm , hot muzzle in her leg , he whispered-Do you know about the golden cockroach?

-About what?

-about the cockroach...golden it even glows in the dark.

-What kind of bullshit is this,Where did you get the idea about the cockroach?

-I saw him - Artyom sobbed - I saw him

-Where did you see him?

-here. at my grandmother's. in her room. a month ago ,when I spent the night here.

- Yes, you dreamed it.
-I didn 't dream about it .

-and I'm telling you that there are no glowing cockroaches. this the lantern was reflected in the glass,or in a copper saucer.

-Yes, he was crawling, Olka ,He was crawling ,and then -and he crawled into Grandma's mouth.

-Oh, my God!

-Olka definitely crawled in. He lives there. Grandma has gold teeth,That's the kind of cockroach that lives there.

-Well, how can a cockroach live inside a grandmother and even a gold one," Olya laughed softly -Do you know what you're talking about, you idiot? Just like in kindergarten.

-I saw him get in there myself.

-That's stubborn. I'm telling you:I had a dream

-You never know what I dream about.I don't think it's true,-Artyom persisted.-I saw it with my own eyes.I went to the bathroom and the door was open.I see something glistening in the dark.I came closer.He was sitting on top of Grandma,on his stomach, a big one. five times more than an ordinary cockroach.his mustache is thin . and also gold.so... They were moving.

-nonsense.-Olya snapped

-You're delusional yourself.-Artyom was freaking out-If she saw it, she'd probably howl in fear.And how does he put it in grandma's mouth,right with the mustache...